What percentage of Americans have tattoos?
We updated the article on 7/27/2020 and included, among other things. added the following paragraphs:
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Douglas Wu et al., Tattoo Lasers, Medscape, as of February 26, 2020.
- (2) Kasten, E. Psychological Aspects of Tattoo & Co. J Aesthet Chir 10, 114–119 (2017).
- (3) Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, Tattoos in Trend - Half of Germans consider tattoo inks to be safe, November 19, 2018.
- (4) Leger MC et al., "Self-reported adverse tattoo reactions: a New York City Central Park study, Contact Dermatitis, May 2015.
- (5) German Bundestag, Danger to human health from color pigments in tattoo inks, information on studies and current discussions, March 5th, 2020.
- (6) Brockmann, S. Hygiene at tattoo conventions and in tattoo studios. Risk for artists and customers ?. Health care. 74. 2012. 10.1055 / s-0032-1307284.
- (7) Francois F et al., "Association of tattooing and hepatitis C virus infection: a multicenter case-control study, Hepatology, June 2013.
- (8) Kaur RR, Kirby W, Maibach H. Cutaneous allergic reactions to tattoo ink. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009; 8 (4): 295-300.
- (9) Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection, Ordinance on means for tattooing including certain comparable substances and preparations made from substances (Tattooing Agents Ordinance), as of: 26.01.2016.
- (10) The Federal Department of the Interior (FDHA), Ordinance of the FDHA on objects for contact with mucous membranes, skin and hair as well as candles, matches, lighters and joke articles, Swiss Confederation, status: 01.12.2019.
- (11) The Federal Department of Home Affairs (FDHA), Ordinance of the FDHA on cosmetic products, Swiss Confederation, as of February 1, 2019.
- (12) Ökotest, tattoo inks, waving off, pushing away, covering up, December 28, 2012.
- (13) Tattoo inks contain polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons that additionally generate deleterious singlet oxygen. Experimental Dermatology 2010; 19: e275 – e281.
- (14) Lehner, Karin, et al. "Black tattoo inks are a source of problematic substances such as dibutyl phthalate." Contact dermatitis 65.4 (2011): 231-238.
- (15) Hgsberg, Trine, et al. "Black tattoo inks induce reactive oxygen species production correlating with aggregation of pigment nanoparticles and product brand but not with the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon content." Experimental dermatology 22.7 (2013): 464-469.
- (16) Lino Wirag, Heavy Metal and Preservatives: State Office criticizes tattoo inks, November 16, 2019.
- (17) Austrian Chamber of Commerce, RAPEX notifications, as of January 31, 2020.
- (18) Engel E, Santarelli F, Vasold R, et al. Modern tattoos cause high concentrations of hazardous pigments in skin. Contact dermatitis.
- (19) Miller A, Lancaster-Weiss K, "Tattoo pigment in sentinel lymph nodes: A mimicker of metastatic malignant melanoma, 2005, Dermatology Online Journal.
- (20) Peterson SL, Fitzpatrick JE et al, "Tattoo Pigment Interpreted as Lymph Node Metastasis in a Case of Subungual Melanoma, Hand, May 2008.
- (21) CM Jack, A Adwani, H Krishnan, "Tattoo pigment in an axillary lymph node simulating metastatic malignant, Int Semin Surg Oncol. 2005; 2:28.
- (22) Tamura D, Maeda D, Terada Y, Goto A. Distribution of Tattoo Pigment in Lymph Nodes Dissected for Gynecological Malignancy. Int J Surg Pathol. 2019; 27 (7): 773-777.
- (23) Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, overview of the presentations at the BfR symposium: First International Conference on Tattoo Safety on June 6, 2013, First international conference on tattoo safety on June 6, 2013.
- (24) Federal Institute for Risk Assessment, overview of the presentations at the BfR symposium: First International Conference on Tattoo Safety on June 7, 2013, First international conference on tattoo safety on June 7, 2013.
- (25) Schreiver I et al., Formation of highly toxic hydrogen cyanide upon ruby laser irradiation of the tattoo pigment phthalocyanine blue, August 2015, Scientific Reports 5, Article number: 12915.
- (26) Julian Pinnig, Quality Assurance for Tattoo Fans, DIN e.V. 05/04/2020.
- (27) Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Safer Tattoo, Risks, as of July 21, 2020.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What's the latest in UI design
- Why do professional skills need a job
- Can we make toothpaste at home?
- How do consumers buy products online
- How was your first experience
- Why do Australians hate China
- Can you guide me about immigration to Canada?
- Is something curable by Ayurveda?
- Why do Americans use the word while doing this?
- How do you calculate the percentage of profit margin
- Which swimming tips beginners tend to ignore
- Australian Army What to Expect in Basic Training
- What is ground masonry
- Are advertisements required in companies
- What keeps nationalism alive
- Why did you pinn this answer
- Are partial ssb interviews somewhere
- Why does Australia defend criminals
- Is Entity Framework an ORM
- Why is Riba forbidden in Islam
- What makes society exist
- What are sheet metal components
- Why does Hinduism describe what God looks like
- Is cybersecurity good for freshmen of 2019