What is presale
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Before | sale, Plural: Pre | sales |
- IPA: [ˈFoːɐ̯fɛɐ̯ˌkaʊ̯f]
- 1) Sale of tickets several days or weeks before the start of an event
- 1) VV
- Determinative compound from the preposition in front and the noun sale
- 1) In pre sales Tickets are often cheaper than at the box office.
- 1) The Pre-sales progress is slow for the new play.
- 1) The festival had become so popular that it was already in pre sales was sold out.
- Advance booking fee, advance booking ticket, advance booking office, advance booking ticket
- Nominative: singular pre sales; Plural Pre-sales
- Genitive: singular Pre-sale; Plural Pre-sales
- Dative: singular pre sales; Plural Pre-sales
- Accusative: singular pre sales; Plural Pre-sales
- English: 1) presale
- Czech: 1) předprodej (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„When the pre sales starts. What they are going to play.“
Mopo, September 21, 2018
„The pre sales for the Dreieichenhain Castle Festival begins on Wednesday.“
Frankfurter Rundschau online, November 21, 2018
„The pre sales for the celebrations and festivals is already running.“
Kölnische Rundschau, December 29, 2018
„in the pre sales depends on the DC adaptation of 'Avengers: Infinity War'.“
Today.at, November 23, 2018
„The pre sales of the modernized VW Passsat - MY 2020 - has started.“
MotorMobiles, June 8, 2019
„The pre sales for the opening concert of the 30th Weissenfels Castle Festival has begun.“
GMX, April 06, 2020
„The pre sales for the concerts of the two artists in the beach chair series has started.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, February 02, 2021
„The pre sales starts on Saturday at the address bonn-autokino.de.“
Kölnische Rundschau, May 7th, 2020
„Tuesday is the pre sales for the new season's Elbphilharmonie concerts.“
BILD.de, May 26, 2020
„The started a few weeks ago pre sales the PS5. But it wasn't just the consoles that sold out quickly.“
Play3, October 06, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "pre-sale":
Box office: Selling tickets right before the evening event Contrasting words: 1) Advance sales Examples of use: 1) You bought your tickets for the theater at the box office
Advance ticket: ... event was bought Origin of the term: determinative compound from the nouns presale and card with the joint element -s Synonyms: 1) presale ticket ...
VV: General assembly 3) Presale 4) Tourist office 5) Traffic regulation (s) 6) Insurance association 7) Administrative regulation (s) 8) Vehicle registration number: Vibo Valentia Similar terms: VW, W, WW
Pre-sales: Part of Speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Vor | ver | käu | fe Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfoːɐ̯fɛɐ̯ˌkɔɪ̯fə] Grammatical features: Nominative plural of the noun Vorverkauf Genitive plural of the noun Vorverkauf Accusative plural of the noun Vorverkauf
Pre-sale: Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Vorverkaufs Hyphenation: Vor | ver | kau | fes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfoːɐ̯fɛɐ̯ˌkaʊ̯fəs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Vorverkauf
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Pre-sale" at the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (20.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Vorverkauf/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "advance sale" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Advance sales (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Pre-sale Hyphenation: Pre | ver | kau | fe Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Pre-sale (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Presale Hyphenation: Vor | ver | kau | fes Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Presale (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Presale Hyphenation: Vor | ver | kaufs Pronunciation / Stress:…
Advance ticket (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die presale card; Majority of the ...
Presale tickets (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Vor | ver | kaufs | kar | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Pre-sales (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Vor | ver | käu | fe Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Pre-sales (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Vor | ver | käu | fen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
preliminary experiment (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular preliminary attempt; Plural preliminary attempts genitive: singular ...
Preliminary tests (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dative Singular: Vorversuch Hyphenation: Vor | ver | su | che…
- What do the Mongols think of the Turks
- Is Germany developed
- Who is an ideal person
- Work psychiatric clinics in Canada
- Where does Rami Malek live
- Most white American girls are virgins
- How close is nationalism to racism
- Which spices go well with grilled chicken?
- What are some characteristics of fast fashion
- What are some characteristics of superficial people
- Should the 40-hour work week be omitted
- Where can I learn BIM in India
- How does a monkfish taste
- Why is Skype not popular as WhatsApp
- What about green cards for citizenship in China
- How do I choose a copper bracelet
- What is the best personal translation app
- How did Indian immigration affect Canada?
- How many trophies has Real Madrid won
- What causes gray hair besides age
- How are organic bananas grown
- Will Jon Snow have sex with Daenerys
- Where can I find wedding invitation sets
- Who is Nathan Stanish