Police officers can have tattoos
Police officers and soldiers affected : New rules for tattoos and hair for civil servants
The law restricts the ability to wear a tattoo for police officers and soldiers. The cabinet passed a corresponding bill on Wednesday in Berlin.
According to this, the employer can prohibit the wearing of visible tattoos, jewelry or a certain hairstyle if this affects the “official function” of an official. The reason given is that public servants must show "consideration for the trust placed in their office" with their appearance.
Similar regulations already exist, but they are only based on administrative regulations or decrees. However, because it is an encroachment on the general right of personality, the Federal Administrative Court called for a legal regulation in 2017. The background at the time was the trial of a police officer who had lost his official status because of right-wing extremist tattoos.
[If you want to have all the latest news live on your mobile phone, we recommend our completely redesigned app, which you can download here for Apple and Android devices.]
The new regulation is part of a comprehensive reform of civil service law. According to this, officials should get more time off for business trips in the future. Travel times that exceed the daily working hours are then taken into account from the first minute instead of - as before - from the 16th hour. In addition, the possibility of saving overtime on long-term accounts is being expanded. (dpa)
- Narendra Modi has Muslim relatives
- Which freedom movement in the country was the darkest
- Really saves money having a backyard wedding
- Narcissists tend to get married quickly
- Taiwan is bigger than America
- What is the answer 5 5 2
- Are advertisements required in companies
- What is an automation testing framework
- What exactly does promotion of women mean?
- How does wedmegood com make money
- When do wolves become dangerous
- What makes girls envy boys
- Who is Sadhguru
- How many soldiers do NATO countries have
- Why do we need democracy
- Has the JBIMS website really been hacked
- Is the MeToo movement legal at all
- Does self-esteem actually exist?
- What are the best restaurants in Erode
- Why did BSP SP split up
- What is Hell 5
- What is Newark NJ known for
- Why is Disney popular in Japan
- How would you describe a bad person