There is a course for fashion stylists
What do we offer?
In our school you will receive training as a Fashion stylist for TV formats, film productions, photo productions, fittings for fashion shows, catalog productions, music videos, newspapers & magazines, events, and professional coaching. Included as a bonus: Intensive training for Personal Shopping Assistant.
The week-long courses are all about perfect fashion styling. Learn the know-how for the job as a stylist - the complete theory and practice that defines the job. Starting with staking out, through arranging the laid goods to the professional preparation and support of photo shoots.
In addition, it is about learning the tools that make you a successful personal shopper - a service that more and more people are using to perfect their fashionable appearance.
Why should you take our courses and who are the courses ideal for?
Regardless of whether you plan to become a Self-employed fashion stylist to do, or just more successful want to work in your current job in the fashion business - you will definitely benefit from our intensive, practical training courses.
The courses are suitable for everyone who has a sense of fashion and who wants to turn his passion into a profession. Prior training from the clothing industry is not necessary - our courses are, however, ideal as additions to e.g. Tailoring apprenticeship, to the Fashion design-Study, or in addition to training as a Retail clerk in the fashion sector.
This gives you a competitive edge over your competitors on the job market clear competence advantage!
What content is being conveyed?
A short excerpt:
- Theory - What is the job of a stylist?
- Who are partners, clients, end customers?
- How do I acquire the first orders? Advantages and disadvantages of agencies
- Basics of freelance business management: letterhead, website, calculations, offers, invoices, tips on accounting
- What equipment do I need as a stylist?
- How and where do I get the clothes & props for productions? Sponsorship acquisition?
- Correct handling of textiles - care, cleaning, safe storage
- Correct measurement
- Theory & Practice Proportion Theory (stake out)
- Ironing & steaming theory & practice
- Arrange laid goods perfectly
- Fashion trends, where do they come from?
- What for what type? Which figure?
- Styling for every occasion, dress code, accessories, wardrobe check
- Business game customer discussions to determine needs
- Final professional photo shoot
We currently offer a compact online course as well as two different face-to-face courses.
Online course COMPACT:
- Duration: 5 days of 3 lessons (45 min.). The times are flexibly coordinated in the learning group.
- Course strength: at least 3, maximum 5 people
- Curriculum: see above - in compressed form. The final photo shoot is replaced by a presentation of a practical example. The course requires intensive independent learning, necessary documents and learning aids are included.
- Procedure: The course consists of interactive live learning units as a video conference as well as accompanying homework to consolidate the material.
- Price: € 545, - including VAT
The Face-to-face courses edit the content more intensively and with many practical exercises, and offer the opportunity to implement what you have learned in a real fashion or advertising photo shoot:
- Venue: Ahrberg-Haus, Charlottenstraße 44, 30449 Hanover (directions)
- What's included You do not need to bring anything with you - you will receive the training documents in the folder, writing materials, other work materials if necessary, as well as coffee / tea, water and biscuits / fruit.
- Breaks: For the lunch break There are a large number of restaurants, cafés and bakeries available in the immediate vicinity of the training rooms.
- Duration: 5 days of 9 lessons (45 min.), Plus 45 min. Break (8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
On two days you have to solve tasks independently until about 7:00 p.m.
- Course strength: maximum of 12 participants
- Curriculum: see above!
- Price: € 1,495.00 including VAT
- Duration: 3 days of 9 lessons (45 min.), Plus 45 min. Break (8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- Course strength: maximum of 12 participants
- Curriculum: see above, however without the subject of 'laid goods', as well as the final photo shoot.
- Price: € 795, - including VAT.
Continuing education while working?
We also offer our courses part-time. These then last 7 weeks and take place once a week from 5:00 p.m. to around 10:00 p.m. Please understand that we can only hold evening courses with a sufficient number of participants. So talk to us!
The shortened three-day basic training courses can be funded up to 50% by the ESF (European Social Fund for Germany) with the education check (if you live or work in North Rhine-Westphalia), as well as by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) with the education bonus. If you are interested, just contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
- What does a marriage hold apart from sex?
- Is fire transparent translucent or opaque
- What are the components of national interest
- Has Thanos ever really cared about Nebula
- Where can I register to join RSS
- What went wrong in India
- Why is tutoring worthwhile?
- How can I develop my general personality
- Can someone be bipolar and a sociopath
- What is PVR cinema
- What does the economy teach you
- Well which country rules Australia
- Are Apple products of high quality and cheap
- What are some examples of teaching philosophy
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are fooling people
- Can computers replace teaching in the classroom?
- President Putin is good for Russia
- Who are the Brazilians on Quora
- Think of yourself as selfish
- What are the different types of muscles
- What do the Europeans think of the Philippines?
- Are Italians considered Anglo-Saxons
- Is fate written somehow
- How is the prison in Florida