Subway uses real meat
DNA testing finds problems with underground chicken (50% of chickens are non-chickens, a report says)
The DNA results of this fast food have yet to be included in a scientific journal and I cannot personally confirm their accuracy. However, I think they are worth considering. It pays to do your best to eat in healthier leisure chains. Especially since this would not be the first time that a fast food chain has used non-meat ingredients in its meat products. In 2014, word spread that McDonald's, Burger King, and other chains were using indigestible and nutritional wood pulp in their burgers. (6)
This is just one of the many questionable ingredients found in fast food meats to date. It's really frustrating how quickly grocery chains keep using questionable and unhealthy ingredients.
When you need something to eat and need it quickly, look for chains that:
Unfortunately, we often don't know what fast food chains aren't telling us. Subway previously got a "B" for antibiotics in their meat, but now it looks like their chicken sandwiches are actually half-chicken, half-soy. We often can't even trust what fast food chains tell us because advertisements that say things like "100% chicken", "all chicken" and "real chicken" just mean you are really getting something that contains one Lots of real chicken. It is similar to how one has to question "everything natural" these days.
Overall, we can only do our best to choose wisely, and I always strive to have more meals at home as that way you have much more control over the actual contents of your next meal!
Read on: Scientists discover new superbug strain in chickens
From the sound, you might think that a leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common and such a conundrum, I'm offering a free webinar on all things that are on the line. Click here to learn more about the webinar.
- Will the death penalty be required?
- Which city is colder Ottawa or Halifax
- What are the hottest new software technologies
- North Korea opens its borders
- Is Spanish harder to learn than Hindi
- Have you ever used pepper spray
- What do you think of male feminists
- Why are bad dreams never fulfilled
- What is special about western China
- How do I read online newspapers every day
- How can you live comfortably in prison?
- What happened against Sikh riots in 1984
- How do I get freelance projects
- What are some great products from USA
- Why do people really wear wedding rings
- Are blacks more willing to commit crimes?
- Who is made of Jantar Mantar
- What is the etymology of the volute
- Litecoin will hit 1 million
- Is violent social change ever justified?
- How to get privacy in prison
- What is a typical Kenyan dinner
- Should I buy Junk Silver
- Can practice Islam and Hinduism together