What is IT in healthcare
Telemedicine reaches a new level with the increasing availability and technical maturity of mobile technology: It brings expert knowledge and highly qualified medical care even into the immediate living environment of the patient. Small portable devices or implants can continuously monitor important vital functions of patients and transmit them to the treating facility or medical service companies specially entrusted with them.
But which of these technological developments bring concrete benefits to the patient without additional risks? The university hospitals address this question when they develop innovative care structures and processes and establish them under everyday conditions. As part of their scientific mandate for health research, they often develop exemplary concepts in the form of research and funding projects. Because with cross-institutional cooperation, the German health system with its separation into the sectors of outpatient, inpatient and rehabilitative care comes up against organizational limits to this day.
One advantage of such innovative care concepts can be, for example, a higher quality of life for the affected patients - because they can stay in their familiar surroundings instead of having to be cared for in hospital. Better medical outcomes with higher cure rates speak for themselves. If the same result can be achieved with less total effort, there is at least an economic benefit. Before the statutory health insurance and other cost carriers take over the financing of new care structures, these benefits must be clearly identified and quantified. This is where the university clinics come in with their broad expertise in the field of health sciences.
- What's the best board game these days
- Which non-Asian country is similar to India Why
- How does ICT affect education worldwide
- What is Networking What are its types
- What influences the Indian culture
- Can we survive without China?
- Why are some Koreans very arrogant
- Which federal states have a legislative council?
- How does Facebook make money 14
- How to write a confirmation email
- Why do people sexualize teenagers
- Can you ever lose your maturity
- Where can I find wedding invitation sets
- Which beaches in Florida are the most crowded?
- How big is the heliosphere of the sun
- What's the best thing about Scotland
- Are Volkswagen Beetles still made?
- Can I export goods without VAT?
- How Much Equity for Non-Founding Execs
- What's your favorite song from Asrar
- Shopping helps the Indian economy
- What is the best rope to use
- What is air freight
- What does self-love actually mean?
- What is negative and positive freedom
- What is a written petition
- Why do cruise ships pollute so much
- Why do people continue to live 1
- Who are Sanatani Sikhs
- What are interesting facts about Ulster
- What are the backup function security cameras
- How was life 1999 1
- Why don't the Americans say anyway