What is a popular Christmas candy
Cologne. Because children prefer to snack on gingerbread and biscuits at the festival: When asked about the favorite Christmas sweets of their childhood, most adults in Germany think of chocolate. A good half (51 percent) stated this in a representative survey. Almost 2,100 respondents were able to give answers to the polling institute Yougov.
Only after the chocolate are there gingerbread (40 percent), cookies / pastries (35 percent) and dominoes (34 percent) as well as speculoos (31 percent), Christmas stollen (23 percent), baked apples (17 percent) and pudding or another dessert ( 15 percent).
Noticeable: dominoes were much more popular with today's older people than with the younger ones. That's 38 percent of people over 55 years of age, compared to just 20 percent of those aged 18 to 24. The situation is different with speculoos, which only 28 percent say for people over 55, but 46 percent for people up to 24.
Significant drop in sales
In the Corona year there was a significant drop in sales of sweets. According to the Federal Association of the German Confectionery Industry (BDSI) in Bonn, well over 100 million Santa Clauses and Santa Clauses - called "hollow chocolate figures" in technical jargon - as well as 80 million filled Advent calendars are sold by local suppliers in a normal Christmas season. It was initially unclear whether this would also be successful at the end of 2020. (dpa)
- Did the Africans benefit from white supremacy?
- New Zealand would benefit from more universities
- The Chinese bicycle divides in a bubble
- What happens if my DUI is discharged
- Has anyone ever thought about minimalist living
- Is the test of 16 personalities scientifically correct?
- How do I fix my left ear
- Which companies use Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- How old is the Punjabi language
- What is the full form of HDB
- Which nations fell victim to dictatorships in Europe?
- Why are many intelligent people self-destructive
- How successful are Bill Gates children
- Liquor stores are open for Christmas
- Which badminton racket is good for beginners
- An eye primer is necessary
- Is it good to masturbate every day 3
- Why are millennials against working class jobs
- Why are silent people perceived as innocent
- What are some peculiar national anthems
- What is the power of an NGO
- What are the best grunge songs
- Which country serves the best prison food
- Find my cup haircut in style