Is egg and chicken healthy
1. Avoidance of salmonella
Salmonella are natural intestinal inhabitants of poultry that are excreted with the faeces and can easily get onto eggs in this way. They can cause severe intestinal diseases, especially in immunocompromised people, such as children or the elderly.
2. No eggs, no cholesterol
It is now controversial whether eggs should be avoided completely if the cholesterol level is high, but egg consumption should also be reduced, according to many doctors. However, eating eggs does not harm healthy people and does not necessarily increase their cholesterol levels. A balanced vegan diet without eggs means lowering the cholesterol level, since plant-based foods do not contain cholesterol. Avoiding eggs can therefore have a positive health effect on people at risk. A vegan diet means that deposits that have built up in the hearts of heart patients over the decades begin to break down within a year.
3. Residues in the egg
Today's laying chickens are fed medication and supplements in order to achieve a higher laying performance. If that is anything but natural, the absorbed substances such as antibiotics must be broken down again. According to this, there may be residues of antibiotics or antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the eggs of the chickens, which are harmful to humans.
4. Keeping chickens is not a paradise
The keeping conditions are often anything but morally justifiable, regardless of whether they are barn, free-range or organic. Letting six to nine animals run on one square meter and allowing them a short "free run" in order to then steal their eggs every day can be perceived as dubiously "animal-friendly".
5. Against the death of chicks
We don't want 50 million male chicks to die so we can eat eggs. Not eating eggs also means not supporting methods such as sex, pricking beak, and so on.
6. No, the egg does not always come from the farmer next door
Many people think they only buy “good” eggs from the farmer next door and they can be eaten without any problems as they will not harm the chicken. Eggs are everywhere, regardless of whether they are bought in biscuits, cakes, sachets of soup, etc. It is precisely these eggs that often come from the worst housing conditions! Many do not consider that the farmer's chicken also turns into a soup chicken as soon as it no longer lays eggs and thus does not even reach half of its natural age.
7. The chickens need their own eggs.
Small chicks are born from the eggs, and if they don't, chickens eat their own eggs to regain important nutrients that are lost in egg-laying. By stealing the eggs, we force the chicken to lay new ones and thus expose it to unnecessarily high stress factors.
Regardless of the reasons for choosing not to use eggs and other animal products, this decision always has positive consequences for your health. A balanced vegan diet has all sorts of advantages and animals no longer have to suffer for their own well-being. However, we do not want to forego good food, but instead consciously opt for cruelty-free "fried eggs", cakes, etc. Of course, everything is purely vegetable!
Sharing is caring
- Will Starbucks ever go out of business?
- Is your car or bike stolen?
- What is the use of IELTS
- Which disinfectant or sterilizer is better
- Why do INTJs always look good
- Should I wear gloves while driving?
- How to remove nail polish
- Is Israel a socialist nation
- Sociopaths and psychopaths are fully aware
- Where in NYC is Soho
- What are the problems in 5G
- Grammar is good for academic writing
- What is landscaping about
- Does anyone enjoy crying
- Sociopaths have pets
- Who is the superstar of Bengali cinema
- Real love wins
- Married Kid Rock Pam Anderson
- People underestimate knives
- How can I kill myself right now?
- What is causing your greatest worry or stress
- How is US drug policy affecting Mexico?
- Cardtronics ATMs will issue 10 bills
- Why do different countries have different laws?
- Why do we have to minimize RSS
- What is the most expensive substance in the world
- Can a man wear yoga bodysuits for women?
- Namecheap is a Russian company
- Who was King William II of England
- Why do you support the left ideology
- The floor tile affects human health
- Why is my C ++ program not working properly
- Why is God necessary
- How do you relate to celebrities