How do you calculate the percentage of profit margin
Percentage profit - calculate the base value
Create permanent link - data protection notice and functionality
When you use the permanent link function, your input data entered on this subpage will be saved on our server and made permanently accessible via a special link (the permanent link in the form of a URL internet address). Show more info.
You will be notified of the permanent link in the web browser immediately after it has been created and you should note it down or save it in some other way, e.g. as a browser bookmark. If you have a user account and are logged in, the permanent link is automatically assigned to your user account.
The user accountsPremium private and Premium business contain a permanent link management, which you can use to easily call up, change and (even without a delete password) delete saved calculations.
To protect the stored data, the link contains a random cryptic component that is not known to third parties. We will not publish the link; However, you are free to pass on the permanent link to third parties yourself or to publish it.
To later create a permanent link even without a user account Premium To be able to delete it again, you have the option of assigning an optional deletion password that only you know. Without a user account Premium and without specifying a deletion password, permanent links cannot be deleted in order to protect permanent links created by other users from deletion.
Optional delete password:
User with a user accountPremium private or Premium business You can also change your own saved calculations by overwriting the existing permanent link.
The base value is the base price before a percentage profit is added.
Example: An electronics retailer sells a digital camera for 180 euros. Here he achieves a profit of 25 percent based on his purchase price.
What was the retailer's purchase price for the digital camera?
In this example, the question of the basic value arises. As a percentage profit, the dealer adds the percentage of 25 percent. The sales price of 180 euros represents the percentage.
It should be noted here that the percentage profit should not refer to the sales price, but to the purchase price to be calculated as the basic value.
Since the percentage profit is added to the purchase price, this is a percentage increase. Purchase price plus percentage profit thus results in the sales price.
- Mark which value should be calculated:
Select Calculate base value
- Enter the given values as follows:
- Calculation type:Select increase
- Basic value G:- set free -
- Percentage p:25 %
- Percentage P:180
- Then click on To calculate.
(*) Personal names are fictitious and do not refer to real people. A possible match with names of real people is not intended and would be purely coincidental.
Read on: Percentage
- What loads act on slabs
- Are cricketers actually intelligent
- Which graphic design gig has more demand?
- What are Travis Scott's best songs
- How is technology changing the diamond industry
- Why does the nitrile glove shrink
- Why are so many vegans militant
- China respects foreign intellectual property rights
- How effective are brain-computer interfaces
- What is the chemical nature of enzymes
- How can I do an animation course
- Is Brazil a dangerous country for tourists
- Which Indian newspapers are the most biased
- How do bandages help in the healing process
- Like New Zealand's media
- What is the most underrated cheap wine
- Is the search for YouTubes awful If so, why
- Which citrus fruits go well with apples
- Are jobs a form of financial slavery?
- Are German smarter than everyone else
- A judgmental person can develop
- What's your favorite song from Asrar
- How do chicks form in the egg
- Where can you buy gold bars