Are women really interested in penis size?
Study: Researchers are certain that size matters when it comes to the penis
Does the male member's size matter - or not? In the eternal controversy surrounding the importance of penis size for the sexual attractiveness of men, scientists have now come up with solid arguments. The result of their study, which was published on Monday in the US science magazine "Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences", can be summarized briefly: Women find men with larger limbs more appealing.
Penis size "a sensitive issue"
"Since penis size is a sensitive issue, it is difficult to determine whether women are telling the truth or lying in their pockets when asked," said Brian Mautz, director of the study, of the University of Ottawa in Canada. It is not for nothing that earlier studies have produced contradicting results.
To solve the problem, his international team of researchers presented 105 Australian women with 53 life-size computer-generated images of imaginary men. All of them were of different sizes, of different shapes and all of them had different penises - when they were flaccid.
Study: Women had to rate pictures
The women, on average 26 years old, who were not informed about the purpose of the study, were able to view the images from different angles and evaluate them anonymously. In fact, the all heterosexual test subjects not only looked at each other longer, but also rated them as sexually more attractive. The results would "directly contradict claims that penis size is not an issue for most women," the study authors concluded in their paper.
The researchers put forward a second thesis that could corroborate their results: According to this, evolution may have caused men to gradually develop larger and larger genitals. The natural selection of sexual partners is responsible for this, because prehistoric women had an almost free view of their scantily clad conspecifics - and their more or less impressive mating tools were shown directly in front of their eyes.
The bigger it is, the more attractive it is to women
There is only one point where the controversy remains clear even after the study: How big the ideal penis should be remained open. Even with the largest specimens, the attractiveness values continued to rise. The researchers were therefore unable to determine the end of the flagpole. afp
- When does a girl start masturbating?
- Damage to the hippocampus can be reversed
- How does someone come to have BPD
- Why is Texas such a big state
- Why should I go to China
- What is Nicene Christianity
- What are the pitfalls of webcam modeling
- Bad deeds are always punished
- There are more millennials than baby boomers
- Is Spanish harder to learn than Hindi
- Technology really improves your productivity
- Who is the British leader
- Is C language a must for civilians
- What are some nice affordable sapphire rings
- Why is procrastination a natural human tendency
- What are most of the WTF Blackpink lyrics
- How is Buddhism related to Hinduism
- What determines the color of a diamond
- What are China's advantages over India?
- Why have I lost the passion for everything
- How can women cope with work after marriage?
- Why are branded clothing so expensive
- How do millionaires go bankrupt
- Was Gandhi a real patriot
- How do I live my life 2
- Why is the global financial system important
- Are narcissists likely to be alcoholic?
- Canadian and US phone numbers overlap
- What annoys an ISTP
- What Makes Your Beliefs Right Beliefs
- What could be the personality type of President Obamas
- Makes someone artistic to be creative
- Has underestimated Jose Mourinho Salah at Chelsea
- Why is there so much porn