How can I make friends from China
The Chinese etiquette: You should definitely know these rules of conduct
Body and eye contact
Physical contact is more likely in China avoided, especially for people who are new to you. For this reason you should Hugs, kisses on the cheek or one friendly touch of the arm better avoid. Long eye contact is also not common in China. With physical contact in the subway or in Crowds however, you have to come to terms with it.
gestures and facial expressions
Never show with that finger on one person. This is - similar to ours - perceived as extremely impolite. You should also be with your Feet Do not point at anyone or move objects in this way. A smile You mustn't misunderstand in China either. People often laugh in uncomfortable situations in order to relax them.
Most Chinese are more likely reserved and understated rather. So avoid showing off things!
You will rarely hear a direct "no" in China. Mostly the Chinese choose one polite description of the word. You should definitely pay attention to this.
Before you take a photo of a person, you should definitely ask beforehand. Also find out where photography is allowed and where not. At Airports and in Temples this can happen often.
Specific topics of conversation
Themes like Politics, human rights or religion you should rather not address. You will only get annoyed reactions. You should also avoid disreputable topics. In some parts of China it is common for you to meet immediately after your first meeting Relationship status, salary or other things that are more sensitive in Europe. This is only used to establish contact and should not be misinterpreted by you. If you don't want to answer that, try to find a polite way of describing it.
- Are women equipped for challenges
- Where do jewelers get their metal supplies from?
- Where will you spend your holidays
- How is the faculty at UPES
- Why would anyone prefer Brown Columbia?
- What is sanforized denim
- What prisons do transgender people go to
- What's the best rock band today
- What books are set in Bangkok Thailand
- Is a master’s degree in Germany good
- Why was the Racial Justice Act repealed
- Could Germany have won the First World War?
- What is a Post CIF number
- How old is civilization
- How can someone increase their age
- Why does the US hate public transport?
- People with severe depression can laugh
- How do I make cauliflower dish delicious
- You can go on without accepting mistakes
- What is America's major agricultural export
- How can you change the mentality of a nation?
- What is a reserved woman
- Are higher taxes worth it?
- How did Ford and GM fall?
- Who founded Versace?
- What are you old fashioned about 1
- How did Mongolians treat prisoners
- Hong Kong will declare its independence from China
- Is Germany developed
- What are good reasons to die?
- Should Pakistan break off diplomatic relations with Singapore
- What is the hubridization of N3
- Will Trump insult the queen
- Why does gender still exist