There is delivery on Sunday
Navigate to swisspost.ch
Do your customers need goods or groceries to be delivered on a Sunday or a national holiday? Use the Sunday delivery for this.
Shipments for Sunday delivery are marked with a special code “DIRECT” and “SUN”. The offer is possible for standard packages up to 30 kg. Deliveries are made on Sundays or national holidays between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. You agree on the posting conditions and posting times on the day before the Sunday or public holiday with us. We need the shipment data in electronic form on the day the shipments are posted.
The offer is available in the following cities or defined agglomerations:
|4102 Binningen||8044||1018||1214 Vernier|
|4123 Allschwil||8045||1020 Renens VD||1217 Meyrin|
|4125 Riehen||8046||1022 Chavannes-près-Renens||1218 Le-Grand-Saconnex|
|4127 Birsfelden||8047||1023 Crissier||1220 Les Avanchets|
|4132 Muttenz||8048||1024 Ecublens VD||1224 Chêne-Bougeries|
|4142 Münchenstein||8049||1030 Bussigny||1225 Chêne-Bourg|
|-||8050||1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne||1226 Thônex|
|-||8051||1066 Epalinges||1227 Carouge GE|
The offer is also available for the following public and national holidays:
- January 1st (New Year)
- August 1st (national holiday)
- December 25th (Christmas)
If you enable your customers to have their order delivered on a Sunday or public holiday, you offer them a high level of convenience. As a sender, you increase the satisfaction of your customers and also strengthen customer loyalty.
We will inform the recipient free of charge via SMS or email about the day of delivery and after it has been deposited or delivered to the filing box.
The following additional offers are optionally available for a fee:
- Additional service «Fragile»
- Delivery instructions "Take empty and recycled goods with you"
- Post collection of the consignments as required on site in the cities or defined agglomerations
- Pre-collection / transport from the sender's customer's logistics centers to post office delivery points
Sunday delivery is aimed at senders who want to enable their customers to have their order delivered on a Sunday or national holiday.
Liability, exceptions, labeling of the shipment
The liability provisions for parcels in the General Terms and Conditions “Postal Services” for business customers apply
Swiss Post excludes all liability for damage resulting from temporary storage (e.g. spoiled goods).
The shipments must be marked with the special code “DIRECT” and “SUN”.
CHF 30.00 / package (excluding VAT).
A stop price model can also be agreed for shipper customers who regularly post several parcels for the same recipient at the same time.
Design, package, address
You have the following options for preparing a compliant shipping label:
- In-house programming according to Swiss Post specifications and electronic transmission of the shipment data using DataTransfer
- Swiss Post's “Barcode” web service
You will find valuable information on programming yourself in the “Barcode for Business Customers” instructions, which you can obtain from your customer advisor.
On the “Packing and addressing parcels” page you can find out how to prepare parcels correctly.
You transmit the shipment data for these orders to Swiss Post electronically via DataTransfer or the Barcode web service by 3 p.m. on Saturday or the day before a national holiday. If you use the “Barcode” (WSBC) web service, the transmission takes place automatically.
You deliver the items on Saturday (or the day before a national holiday) at the following Post locations by 5 p.m. at the latest:
- Logistic center 1201 Genève
- Logistics center 1306 Daillens
- Logistics center 4052 Basel
- Logistics center 8050 Zurich
Location search: locations, opening times and more about Swiss Post access points.
Upon request, we will collect the shipments from your logistics location or shop and transport them to the delivery points (subject to a charge). The collection can take place either regularly or as required.
The consignments are delivered by selected partners commissioned by Swiss Post on Sunday mornings (or on defined national holidays) between 9 a.m. and 12 noon at the latest at the customer's domicile.
If the customer is absent, the shipment will be deposited in a weather-protected place and the customer will be informed by email / SMS.
- Where is alfalfa grown in the USA?
- How do pathogenic bacteria grow
- What is the best Korean dinner recipe
- Why do I feel cold after meditation?
- What does it mean to be privileged
- What drives you crazy about Indonesia
- Where does an amethyst stone come from
- Sells Nykaa original cosmetic make-up products
- How are oil pipelines secured against theft?
- What black widows eat
- Why is revenue recognition important
- How are etymology and borrowed words related?
- How harmful is gastric acid
- What are some examples of monopolies today
- Scientifically, why is leather sexy?
- What is the Glomerular Filtration Rate GFR
- What's your favorite newspaper
- What are the principles of law
- Will the earth ever cease to exist?
- Solves fashion design problems
- Who founded the first university in the world
- North Korea opens its borders
- How important is math in medicine
- Why are we Indians so hyper-nationalistic