How do I learn AUTOSAR
AUTOSAR (Automotive Open System Architecture) is a standardization initiative of leading automobile manufacturers and suppliers and was founded in autumn 2003. The aim is to develop a reference architecture for control unit software with which the growing complexity of software in modern vehicles can be mastered.
This e-learning offer is aimed at everyone who wants to get an overview of the goals of AUTOSAR. In addition to the basic AUTOSAR concepts, methodology and typical migration scenarios are also dealt with.
Vector training courses
This e-learning offer is therefore also the ideal preparation for the AUTOSAR workshop of the VectorAcademy. All e-learning topics are dealt with in greater depth and supported by practical examples.
- Overview of the AUTOSAR standard and its implementation
- Knowledge of embedded software development
- approx. 10 minutes per learning unit
Training: AUTOSAR workshop
Solutions for AUTOSAR
Introduction to AUTOSAR (English)
Using AUTOSAR Basic Software for Safety-Related ECUs According to ISO 26262 up to ASIL D (English)
Use the arrows in the upper right corner of the gray bar for further navigation.
- What are spatial art
- What is a good country to go away
- What does bakchod mean
- How much does a car dealership earn
- What are some learning challenges
- Garments can be patented
- What are the most successful SaaS companies
- Is it wrong to be a hypebeast?
- How to Sell Online in Canada
- Who is now the ruler of Ajman
- How do I do Urdhvareta Yoga
- Marvel has more characters than DC
- How do plasticizers and superplasticizers differ?
- Scotland is more beautiful than Ireland
- Can life exist without energy
- What materials are Rolex watches made of
- What is blue brain
- Was Aurangzeb really against Sikhism
- What are the Worst Travel Hacks
- Soaps are harmful to the skin
- Why do Mongolians like stones so much
- What was your last year of engineering project
- What did Obama do after he was president
- How can you spot diamonds