What is the trading life cycle
Shield FC introduces new version of the eComms data management platform and compliance reporting suite
27.03.2018 – 18:27
Shield Financial Compliance (Shield FC)
LONDON, COPENHAGEN and TEL AVIV, ISRAEL, Jan. 28 / PRNewswire /
Robust data management and filing platform automates the collection and correlation of data from electronic communications and introduces extensive investigative capabilities for compliance and best execution
Shield Financial Compliance (Shield FC), a specialist RegTech provider, unveils its next-generation data management platform for the capture, archiving, analysis and investigation of electronic communications (eComms) to meet the growing needs for record keeping, data governance and best execution of Meet financial companies.
MiFID II, GDPR, MAR, Dodd Frank and FINRA require financial institutions to record, protect and archive every single interaction for a prescribed period of time (5 to 7 years). In the case of an investigation, companies must perform a trade reconstruction of a complete omni-channel communication chain in a short period of time (3 to 5 days). Meeting these requirements can be challenging due to the widespread adoption of new communication technologies on various devices during the retail lifecycle and the complexities involved in reconstructing interactions from various eComms systems to the order management systems.
Shield V2.0 was specially developed to meet these requirements. It brings together all of the individually structured and unstructured eComms sources used throughout the lifecycle, including voice, email, instant messaging, market data chat, financial news, mobile, social media, and web to order management system data. Building on the platform already implemented around the world, this next generation solution aggregates and analyzes more data sources and delivers a new query engine to meet the specific needs of the compliance team; a correlated sequential view of trading events with fast, comprehensive and interactive timeline reporting in an intuitive front-end.
"We believe companies should take a strategic approach to regulating record keeping and best execution in a holistic way; a platform that will help them navigate the eComms explosion as well as streamline and tighten compliance operations Automation. Shield V2.0 delivers just that, "commented Shiran Weitzman, co-founder and CEO of ShieldFC. "It goes well beyond the current box check most companies use when they archive eComms data in separate silos, which is a huge problem when reconstructing trading events."
Shield V2.0 provides a highly efficient and effective single solution to seamlessly automate fast and accurate trade reconstruction, best execution evidence, compliance investigation and ongoing management oversight. Delivered via a fast and flexible modular deployment model and deployed in the cloud, on-premise or in a hybrid combination, Shield V2.0 simplifies technical complexities to enable efficient practices for work and compliance investigations.
About Shield FC
Shield FC is an enterprise data management platform that automates eComms record keeping and investigation compliance tasks. It enables regulated companies to capture, archive, analyze and investigate every single interaction in all eComms channels in a single solution, as required by regulatory provisions such as MiFID II, GDPR, MAR, Dodd Frank and FINRA as well as data governance -Standards will be prescribed - faster and more efficiently than ever before.
The Realization Group
Original content by: Shield Financial Compliance (Shield FC), transmitted by news aktuell
- Why are Chinese so anti-American
- Are you surprised at life in general?
- How many airlines have you flown with?
- How long are tea bags good for
- Do you like men in tights
- Burning ghee will produce oxygen
- Where can I buy authentic Sphatik Mala
- Transmen enjoy male privileges
- How could it feel to fall into lava?
- The homeowner insurance covers TV damage
- Could defeat Surtur Thanos in the MCU
- What are the Canadian Work Visa Fees
- Is it worth it to be a minimalist
- How much do marine engineers receive per month
- Democrats' giveaways will increase illegal immigration
- What are some examples of monopolies today
- What's your favorite his anime
- How many jobs require technology
- Tuition in the UAE is free
- What supplies countries with food
- What is the exam schedule in MBBS
- What do the Turks think of the Chinese
- How dangerous is Kraetze if left untreated
- Are there any dark comics
- What happens to old disused fire engines
- Do you ever feel stressed about anything?
- What does nuvvulu mean in English
- What is polymer resin
- Eats battery acid clothes
- Which state did Obama represent
- What crazy things do women do
- Can the human brain beat computers?
- What do you think of Feminazis 1
- How is stretch denim made