Is TCS a BPO company
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a provider of IT services, consulting services and business solutions for global companies and employs more than 313,000 people in 46 countries. TCS is part of the Tata Group, India's largest corporate consortium with over 540,000 employees worldwide. The head office is in Mumbai.
We have been active in Germany and Austria since 1991. Our team of more than 5,000 highly qualified consultants, including more than 1,000 in Germany, looks after more than 80 customers, including 17 DAX 30 companies. Our services include software development, system integration, infrastructure services, quality assurance (assurance), business solutions, consulting, digital transformation and business transformation. Regional locations are Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Walldorf, Wolfsburg and Vienna.
To the business segment
Highlights of our service portfolio
- Global Consulting Practice: The Global Consulting Practice (GCP) offers comprehensive domain, process and IT consulting and services.
- Infrastructure services: TCS ensures efficient IT infrastructures in accordance with the respective industry standards, supplemented by services for business transformation and outsourcing.
- Quality assurance (assurance): TCS customers benefit from advisory, static, functional, non-functional, niche-related and test-supporting assurance services.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): TCS BPO services are based on global processing platforms (combinations of software packages as well as process and workflow models) and industry-specific services.
- SAP® solutions: TCS supports its customers' SAP projects from planning to support. These include Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
- Global Network Delivery Model™: The Global Network Delivery Model ™ (GNDM ™) enables TCS to offer service projects of all sizes worldwide - around the clock, at low costs and with consistently high quality.
- Local Delivery: The local delivery approach complements the GNDM ™ - presales teams develop suitable solutions on site for the German-speaking market and are the contact persons for customers in the region.
To the internship
At TCS you will gain professional experience with a real global player. In addition to innovative technology and global project management, you will get to know Indian culture.
With us, the reach and opportunities of a global corporation meet the innovative strength and liveliness of a start-up. We live an exciting corporate culture that includes social responsibility.
TCS is growing at an above-average rate, especially in Germany. This is ideal for graduates and young professionals who want to get ahead. We support you with a wide range of training programs, our proven learning-on-the-job and special mentoring and training programs. You will grow in a variety of fields of work and sharpen your professional profile. We also pay attention to a good work-life balance.
Who we are looking for: You are at least 18 years old, a Bachelor's or Master's student and speak fluent English.
Tasks during the internship: Since we offer a large number of possible internships at TCS, the tasks in your internship can be tailored precisely to your interests and strengths.
Possible locations of the GIP's are: Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Trivandrum.
Compensation: In addition to standard remuneration, you will be provided with accommodation during your stay in India and health insurance will be covered by TCS. You only have to take care of the visa and flight yourself.
Further information and open positions can be found under the following link: https://globalinternship.tcs.com/
If you are interested in an internship at the company, please contact the Career Center WIAI.
- Bringing another global recession to Trump
- Why do people like the Mac operating system
- Sex legal in which country
- Why don't Georgians like Armenians
- Which country mined diamonds first?
- Is reality what we make of it
- Which careers fall under mathematics in STEM
- What is the purple lightning bolt on tinder
- The transcontinental railroad was the first railroad
- Why are the Avengers movies so boring
- How do you define the product market adjustment
- Why do people raise their voices
- Is Russian patriotism stronger than American patriotism?
- What is current density
- Which is not boring but still interesting
- What is stopping you from being ignorant?
- Donald Trump is superficial
- Sugar cane is a Zaid crop
- Who is the best English midfielder of all time
- Why Chinese Smart
- Cajuns are part of negroes
- What are the ingredients in Aperol
- Smartphone addiction increases or decreases
- Can a hyena kill a bear