How is democracy good
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
In a nutshell
Rule of the people
The term "democracy" comes from the Greek and means "rule of the people". This form of government has existed in Germany since 1949, before it existed from 1918 to 1933. In a democracy, all citizens have the same rights and obligations. They are not ruled by an emperor, nor a king or general.
The people determine
In a democracy all people are free to speak their minds, to meet, to get information. There are different parties that express their ideas in so-called party programs. In a democracy, citizens vote for people and parties by whom they want to be governed for a certain period of time. And if the government does its job badly, the people can choose another government in the next election.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- Is the National Honor Society overrated
- What is current density
- What is cashless transaction
- What are the most common mistakes travelers make
- English is still a problem for Indians
- Will Certification Help You Grow Your Career 1
- How do English boys dress
- Why did Eminem become more popular
- How do I get better at sports
- How risky are contract jobs
- Why is Indian culture important to people
- Is muesli a soup 1
- How secure is Facebook Profile Picture Guard
- What is the worst trait of a narcissist
- Marvel has more characters than DC
- What is the best freight company
- How did Taylor Swift get famous
- How do you feel when traveling?
- Why are there inequalities in society
- Why is my C ++ program not working properly
- Which US president has amused himself the most?
- How can I kiss an unknown girl
- Unpaid internship is illegal
- What is the meaning of the Gujarati language