In which country is red rice grown?
- Organically grown Rosso Integrale
- Whole grain rice with a naturally red color
- From the Italian Piedmont
- Strong aroma
- A specialty in terms of appearance and taste
Prices include VAT, plus shipping costs.
Delivery by tomorrow
12 noon possible
1 to 3 working days
This is what distinguishes our organic red rice
Its special earthy flavor makes our red rice a real delicacy. The strong one Whole grain flavor goes wonderfully with Salads, Rice pans or as a special visual and flavorful accompaniment Fish-, Flesh- and Vegetable dishes. A real specialty!
The Long grain is up to 7mm long when uncooked. His red coloring wears it whole Naturally in the genome and does not receive this from the clayey soil in cultivation or a fermentation process.
The red rice is right relaxed and its more typical of whole grain rice firm bite complements every dish with a wonderful "crunch". Ciao Sticky Rice!
“When we bring out a new rice, it is important to us that it also stands out from other rice varieties and thus brings real diversity. With the red rice it was a clear thing. It's visually and tastefully unique. "
Paddy, product manager
Over 500,000 customers love our rice
The red rice is grown under the best organic conditions in the Italian Piedmont cultivated. His grain is naturally red and is not treated artificially.
You can cook that with it!
Nutritional values for 100 grams
hereof: saturated fatty acids
The red rice is not only a delicacy in terms of taste, it also enhances every dish optically. Whether pure or mixed with other types of rice, this rice is definitely an eye-catcher and a pleasure to enjoy!
Origin of our red rice
Red rice is a specialty that is particularly popular with top French chefs. It originally comes from the Camargue in France, where it is grown in clayey soil. However, the cultivation area there is very limited, so that only small amounts can be cultivated annually. So that we can make each of you happy with a portion of red rice, we have decided to grow it from the family. That is why you can now get naturally red wholegrain organic Rosso Integrale from Piedmont.
This is how the rice gets its red color
Unlike some other red varieties, the rice does not get its color from the clayey soil in which it is grown. Instead, it is a type of rice that has its red color in its genome. Since the red color does not penetrate into the grain and is therefore limited to the outer skin, red rice is only available in unpolished whole grain form. So this rice is a real eye-catcher on the plate! The taste of the red rice is reminiscent of natural and wild rice with a nutty note. Our red rice is grown under the best organic conditions.
Preparation and use
Due to its wholegrain and earthy flavor, red rice is a true delicacy and can be used in many ways. After you've washed the rice twice, let it soak for 10 minutes. Cook with 2.5 times the amount of water on medium heat for about 40 minutes with the lid closed. You can now do a lot with the finished red rice. How about a rice salad? We can also recommend stuffed peppers or a Thai curry.
Risk of confusion: naturally red organic rice variety vs. fermented red rice
First of all: Our red rice is Not to ferment red rice! With us you get a 100% pure whole grain variety that does not have any harmful side effects.
Fermented red rice is said to reduce excessive blood lipid levels and work in a similar way to statins, as it contains the active ingredient monacolin K, which has the same structure as the cholesterol-lowering drug lovastatin. Because of the monacolin K, this red mold rice is often found in dietary supplements for high cholesterol levels. However, these are often as dosed as drugs with lovastatin, which are only available in pharmacies with a prescription. However, taking too much of the cholesterol-lowering drug can also have negative side effects on your health.
You only understand train station? Never mind, because with our red rice you can just sit back and enjoy. There is no such thing as too high a dosage!
- Which types like INFPs
- Is Uber a taxi or a service
- Chinese food is delicious
- Why some Indians don't have patriotism
- How do you mashup two songs
- What are some examples of civil engineering
- Which countries honor expired passports
- What are the most cooperative societies
- What are the best night clubs in Brussels
- What is the opinion of the Mongols about Asians
- How much do model agencies earn
- Can someone be bipolar and a sociopath
- Can I exercise after lunch?
- What is stopping you from traveling to Canada
- Is Donald Trump anti-fragile
- Who is smarter than Thanos or Doctor Doom
- How do people understand art and fashion
- Why is a compiler used
- What are the rules of dressing
- Are there gender specific jobs
- Did Hindus benefit from British rule?
- What's your favorite restaurant in Ottawa
- What is it like to pinch the cheek at someone who shows affection
- How someone can suddenly look attractive