Squats make your thighs thinner
Finally slim legs: lose weight on the thigh
Finally slim legs and toned thighs
In addition to regular workouts, you can use a few simple tricks to ensure beautiful legs.
Here are our tips:
- Alternating showers: shower your buttocks and thighs cold in the morning. Set the water jet as hard as possible so that the pressure massages the connective tissue. The cold water makes thighs firmer and tired legs fit for the day.
- Scrubs with alkaline salt: after showering, spread some alkaline bath salt (ideally from the Dead Sea) between the palms of your hands and rub your bottom and thighs until the fine crystals have dissolved. Then take a warm shower and dab the moisture loosely with the towel.
- Self-massage with good creams: Apply a good lotion or cream. Products with salt from the Dead Sea, e.g. B. a body butter. Massage these in carefully using circular or pinching motions. This promotes blood circulation and stimulates lymph flow.
Do you want to lose even more weight on your thighs?
Of course, Lea has a few great exercises ready, which you can combine with the squats from this video.
- Stair squats
- Running ABC
- Fat burner exercise
Have fun with the new leg training - you will love the tuning of your "chassis"
- Think of yourself as an animal why
- How to become a phlebotomy technician
- How many Michelin stars does India have
- Are there any better renewable energies than electricity
- Which contains more fatty rice or roti
- Have you ever thought of suicide?
- How dangerous is surfing
- Which is the best communism or nationalism
- Talcum powder can cause asthma
- What is the marking for white gold
- How can I start a healthcare startup
- Do you think life is a coincidence?
- Reflects glass sound
- Are women more privileged than men
- Have you benefited from wearing astrological gemstones?
- What are some cute bohemian styles
- Is Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev sexually towards women
- How can I learn bookkeeping online
- What do you think of minimalism
- Are bamboo cutting boards hard for knives
- Why is slurping considered rude
- All Canadian soldiers are bilingual
- What is Huckel's rule
- How does Hinduism work