What is RSS Moto
RSS / XML feeds / SpeedBox
RSS / XML feeds - don't miss any motorsport news!
You can display the content of the RSS feed on your desktop or laptop and then always receive the latest news from the world of motorsport directly from Speed Magazin.de. The RSS reader automatically updates itself with the latest news - and all for free!
We are continuously expanding our news feeds. Please check from time to time whether there is already a new feed, or even more conveniently: order our newsletter so that you are always up to date on news and changes!
What is RSS?
RSS is a platform-independent, XML-based format; designed to exchange news and other web content. The abbreviation RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication" (optionally also for "Rich Site Summary" or "RDF Site Summary") and was used in a first recent version in 1997 by Userland. Two years later, Netscape used the RSS 0.91 format for its myNetscape.com service and started the success story of the RSS format.
What does RSS bring me?
Basically, it's like the morning paper:
When you switch on your PC, the RSS reader gives you a quick overview of the latest news without having to visit a website. And precisely the news that really interests you, because you can determine the topics yourself. You can subscribe to various RSS feeds from various providers such as Speed-Magazin.de free of charge. The RSS reader is constantly updated, so the new news comes automatically. You can also display the content of an RSS feed on your own website.
- How could we become an activist?
- Are there black racists
- Are women equipped for challenges
- Can white women braid their hair
- How are sprinkler systems activated in residential areas
- What's the best board game these days
- What's the Best Selling Email Copy
- Why are we so afraid of aging
- What materials are used in block printing
- What has the feminist movement achieved
- What is a mid-life crisis
- Why was Ireland under British rule?
- Top factory to manufacture jeans
- What is the correct definition of socialism
- What is June 12, 1987
- Which is better TCS CTS Infosys
- Where can I get vouchers
- What happened to Fmovies
- Where can I learn STL easily
- Can a lone wolf join a pack?
- How do I find the best online pharmacy
- Police officers can have tattoos
- We are masters of our own destiny
- Which element has the highest electronegativity Why