What is a vibration unit
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Vi | b | ra | ti | on, Plural: Vi | b | ra | ti | o | nen
- IPA: [vibʁaˈt͡si̯oːn]
- 1) the vibration; Vibration, shock
- late Latinvibratio, too Latinvibrare and in high German from vibrate
- 1) Tremors, tremors, shaking, vibrations, shocks, wobbling, surges, tremors
- colloquial: Wobble
- derogatory: Shaking, shaking
- Physics:Oscillation, tangential movement, vertical movement
- 1) movement
- 1) Cell phone vibration, smartphone vibration
- 1) The vibration the washing machine drove the neighbor insane.
- 1) The Vibrations her massage stick drove the woman into ecstasy.
- 1) in vibrationoffset
- 1) low-vibration, vibration-free
- 1) Vibration alarm, low vibration, vibration device, vibration massage, vibration damage, vibration perception
- Nominative: singular vibration; Plural Vibrations
- Genitive: singular vibration; Plural Vibrations
- Dative: singular vibration; Plural Vibrations
- Accusative: singular vibration; Plural Vibrations
- English: 1) vibration
- Esperanto: 1) vibracio, vibrado
- French: 1) vibration (Female)
- Italian: 1) vibrazione
- Catalan: 1) vibració (Female)
- Portuguese: 1) vibração (Female)
- Romanian: 1) vibrație (Female)
- Swedish: 1) vibration
- Spanish: 1) vibración (Female)
- Czech: 1) vibrace (Female)
- Turkish: 1) vibrasyon
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„In the future, explosions, laser bombardment or the clang of swords should not only be on the screen, but also via vibration be perceptible. At least that's what streaming giant Netflix is planning as part of the so-called 'Project Rumble Pak'.“
CHIP Online, June 24, 2019
„Behind Razer's vibrating headphones, mice and chairs is a company from Berlin: Lofelt produces the actuators that use audio signals vibration to be brought.“
Golem.de, April 02, 2019
„Lenny Kravitz will set his “Rise vibration Tour ”continues and will also be available in German-speaking countries as part of this.“
LooMee TV, December 01, 2018
„'It has a vibration and smoke given, but no fire was noticed, 'a company spokesman told Reuters. The extinguishing devices had started because of the smoke development.“
RT German, October 02, 2018
„Everyone who has once received the vibration a violin, cello or double bass, the chance to make music together. And that without ever having played a string instrument before.“
Kölnische Rundschau, February 6, 2019
„Smoveys are not just good mooders, they are sports equipment. Behind it are steel balls that move in a corrugated tube and thereby create a vibration produce.“
NDR, July 26, 2020
„A smart walking stick that sounds the alarm; a pillow that a missed call via vibration reports: You can not only borrow books from the Castrop-Rauxel City Library.“
RuhrNachrichten.de, December 11, 2019
„The Playstation 5 comes with a new gamepad that has received a technical upgrade: Precise vibration and adaptive triggers convince when playing.“
heise online, October 31, 2020
„If you cross the new central barrier line, noise and worry vibration for drawing the driver's attention to what is happening on the road, says the state of Tyrol.“
Krone.at, May 22, 2020
„Instead of pure vibration the Womanizer works with pressure waves. They gently suck in the clitoris instead of just stimulating it. The result is said to be fabulous. Time for CHIP to check it out.“
CHIP, November 12, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- vibration: violent, repeated shocks of the ground; Feeling badly upset / affected by something
- vibration: periodic process generated by a repulsive force; elegant curvature
- Push: jerky movement with which an object hits another object; Amount of items placed on top of each other in a stack; Technology Point at which components meet with their end faces; Physics Meeting of two bodies with the transfer of momentum or kinetic energy between them; Tailoring the sewn edge of the skirt hem; hunter-linguistically the tail of the game bird; Card games, Schafkopf: Contra (Bavarian)
Another word (synonym) for vibration - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "vibration":
uvula:… Terms: 1) Articulation organ Application examples: 1) The so-called "uvula- [R]" (rear [R]) is formed by vibration of the uvula. Derived words: 1) uvular ...
Suppositories:… 3) Medicinal application examples: 2) The so-called "suppository [R]" (rear [R]) is formed by vibration of the suppository. 3) It was causing him problems, the uvula ...
vibration: vibration (English) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation:?, plural:? Pronunciation / emphasis: IPA: [vaɪˈbreɪʃən], plural: […] Word meaning / definition: 1) Vibration ...
rovibronic: Spectroscopy: With reference to the rotation, vibration and electrodynamic states and properties of a molecule Origin of the term: Made-up word from rotation, vibration and electronic Application examples: 1) The emission spectrum of a gas provides information about its rovibronic states
Membranofon: Music: Instrument in which the sound is generated by a membrane made to vibrate. Superordinate terms: 1) Musical instrument Subordinate terms: 1) Drum, timpani Application examples: 1) The membranophones include drums and timpani
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Vibration" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Vibration/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "vibration" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Vibrations (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Vib | ra | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Vibrato (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular vibrato; Plural 1 vibratos; Plural 2 vibrati ...
Vibrators (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Vi | b | ra | to | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [vibʁaˈtoːʁən]…
Vibrators (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Vi | b | ra | tors Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [viˈbʁaːtoːɐ̯s]…
Vibratos (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Vi | bra | tos Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [viˈbʁaːtos]…
Vibrissae (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular vibrisse; Plural vibrissas genitive: singular ...
Vibrissae (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Vi | b | ris | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [viˈbʁɪsn̩]…
Vichy France (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular das Vichy-Frankreich; Plural - genitive: ...
Vichy France (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Vi | chy-Frank | reichs Grammatical features: Genitive singular des…
Vichyssoise (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Vichyssoise; Plural Vichyssoises genitive: ...
- What gives people respect
- What do most Americans think of communism?
- What is the tallest building in Ahmedabad
- Which is more noble stylish
- Why are you passionate about marketing
- Should a UP girl join the IIIT Vadodara
- What is the mix design for M30
- China still has an emperor today
- How do cultural imperialism and globalization differ?
- Can an Indian emigrate to the Czech Republic?
- Are psychopaths more dangerous than sociopaths
- Can writing cure cancer
- What's your second favorite fruit
- Shah Jahan was killed by his sons
- How can we concentrate fully during our studies?
- Why is America so unsafe
- Can someone start a career after forty?
- How do I learn AUTOSAR
- How does wedmegood com make money
- Can you stay unmarried forever?
- Why do people become hippies
- What do you think of Chungha
- Where was your elementary school
- Who would win Captain America or Groot?