Why do we need democracy
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
In a nutshell
Rule of the people
The term "democracy" comes from the Greek and means "rule of the people". This form of government has existed in Germany since 1949, before it existed from 1918 to 1933. In a democracy, all citizens have the same rights and obligations. They are not ruled by an emperor, nor a king or general.
The people determine
In a democracy all people are free to speak their minds, to meet, to get information. There are different parties that express their ideas in so-called party programs. In a democracy, citizens vote for people and parties by whom they want to be governed for a certain period of time. And if the government does its job badly, the people can choose another government in the next election.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- Was Charles Bukowski gay
- How can I avoid signing a prenup
- What is the best makeup remover cream
- Can we get healthier with green cabbage?
- Could Kurt Cobain be saved?
- Is private surfing really private 1
- How can I block a Facebook account
- Narcissists are usually extroverted empaths are usually introverted
- What makes Nike shoes good
- How much do truck dispatchers earn
- What are examples of useful organic compounds
- What is press release
- Why was the Indian National Congress important
- How is the faculty at UPES
- You should use primer with BB cream
- Who is West Bengal's youngest governor
- Why are most of the Indonesian rivers dirty
- What is aviation course
- How does Elasticsearch store data
- What do Filipinos do better than Americans
- What is the postcode for Dubai
- How are dentures made
- When was the Omaxe Mall Patiala opened
- What is portfolio analysis