Wear Tiffany jewelry
Tiffany & Co.
Anyone who owns a piece from Tiffany & Co. is wearing a piece of jewelery history that began in the mid-19th century.
Tiffany & Co. was founded in 1837. Initially, founder Charles Lewis Tiffany borrowed $ 1,000 from his father to open a shop in Manhattan, where he and a school friend - John Burnett Young - were initially only moderately successful in writing and writing Distribution of haberdashery. The income of the first day was below all expectations, but business was able to hold up. A little later, another business partner joined, Jabez Lewis Ellis. Both co-owners of what was then still operating under the name of "Tiffany, Young & Ellis" were paid out in 1853 by Charles Lewis Tiffany. From then on, the company was known as "Tiffany & Co.", and its founder made a name for himself in particular because of his award-winning silver goods. He also bought crown jewels from France in 1887, for example, and was quickly dubbed the “King of Diamonds”. Today (as of 2017) Tiffany & Co. has 300 of its own stores worldwide and has enjoyed international success.
The design icons from Tiffany & Co. pay homage to all women worldwide who wear them. At Tiffany & Co. tradition and modernity unite and become incomparably beautiful pieces of jewelry. One of the main products is the engagement ring, which with the chic and elegant "Blue Box", the color of which has been protected by trademark law since 1878, will have given a happy, future bride many a "yes". The sparkling diamonds at the center of engagement rings from Tiffany & Co. are available in different cuts and thus meet different tastes. In addition to the enchanting engagement rings, the Tiffany & Co. product range also includes other silver rings, charms and charm bracelets, delicate bangles, chains, pendants and earrings. Tiffany & Co. also has high-quality accessories and leather goods, most of which are kept in the typical Tiffany & Co. shade of blue. Key rings, watches and sunglasses as well as the innovative Tiffany & Co. handbags round off the range of the brand manufacturer from the USA.
Tiffany & Co. has been popular with well-known stars and famous personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and Elizabeth Taylor since the early 20th century. Tiffany & Co. also gained fame not least because of the classic film "Breakfast at Tiffany’s" from 1961. Audrey Hepburn represents the style of Tiffany & Co. as the title heroine. Today stars like Angelina Jolie or Kate Winslet wear the Tiffany style and ensure a glamorous appearance on the red carpet with accessories, jewelry and Tiffany & Co. handbags.
- Do girls feel a small penis
- December 26th is a public holiday in Canada
- Does spinach taste like green cabbage
- How can you research better?
- What are most of the WTF Blackpink lyrics
- What are the different types of wires
- When should I take amitriptyline for pain?
- Believe that homosexuality is a sin
- What use are enemies
- Why is mental stress stressful
- Is the software test dead
- Are the US elections rigged
- Which is genetically the most Slavic country
- How do I control some students who misbehave
- What does char *
- Karunya University is too strict
- How do we control our behavior
- Is Kazakhstan a European country
- Girls can wear short dresses
- Why is flooring important
- Can an MBA from IIMs go abroad
- Why didn't Ronaldo marry
- Can you explain jingoism and patriotism?
- How do I get justice
- Is the digital nomad thing a scam
- What's up with Keralite teenagers these days
- How can I become a fashion girl
- What about green cards for citizenship in China
- Black people seek acceptance from whites
- What was your most disappointing Airbnb experience
- Should I study medicine at 25?
- Wisdom what is a wise person
- Why is casein important
- How expensive are laboratory-grown diamonds?