If Captain America were a Republican
"Captain America" Chris Evans complains about Donald Trump
Donald Trump's failures against four Democrats call "Captain America" on the scene: Actor Chris Evans waddled the US President for his hate speech via Twitter.
Donald Trump's tweet and hate tirades against four dark-skinned Democrats were not only branded racist by the US Congress, but now also call Captain America onto the scene: Hollywood star Chris Evans, who is the virtues of the Stars and Stripes embodied in numerous Marvel productions, spoke up via Twitter - and settled in several posts with the US President and his "submissive idiots".
"This is racist", the superhero actor introduces his message - in German: "This is racist". Then Evans says: "The only thing worse than being hateful and racist is casually using hatred and racism to activate your base."
Evans is alluding to scenes that took place at a Republican campaign rally. There Trump incited his supporters with numerous attacks against Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley and Ilhan Omar, until the crowd chanted the slogan: "Send them back!"
Evans continues: "It's painfully transparent and the devastating attempt to satisfy your only true devotion: your insatiable ego."
This is racist, Biff.
The only thing worse than actually being hateful and racist, is casually wielding hate and racism to activate your base in an unrelenting, painfully transparent, and crushingly on-brand effort to soothe your only true devotion: feeding your insatiable ego. https://t.co/WfU1uUp9Ya
Evans received lively and creative encouragement on Twitter for his opinion. A user posted a comic picture on which Captain America gave the US President (in Nazi uniform) a right hook. Another wrote, borrowing from Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again": "Captain America: He's really making America great again."
There was also approval from prominent sources: Model and TV presenter Padma Lakshmi ("Top Chef") wrote: "'Go back to your country' is the hostility children hear from immigrants on the playground get to hear from rude people - and which the President of the United States is now bringing up to four strong, dark-skinned women. " According to Lskshmi, the daughter of immigrants from Malaysia, all of this has its roots in centuries of ignorance, violence and white supremacy. "This man doesn't represent us. And we're going to fucking vote him out in 2020."
Source: teleschau - the media service
- Heard Lululemon is evil why
- Why is children's sexuality so taboo?
- Can you eat mussels
- Why should Americans travel to China
- Who were some of the weirdest serial killers
- Which is the friendliest nation towards India
- How and when was Australia inhabited
- What materials are Rolex watches made of
- What are real fears of socialism
- What are some tips for buying furniture
- What colors make a silver color
- When did you start loving yourself?
- The Larry page is visible on Google
- How do I control some students who misbehave
- Which fashion brands are sustainable
- Will diamonds increase in value
- Hong Kong is still owned by the UK
- How can I achieve a simple thing
- In electronics, black is negative or positive
- Devaluing diamonds
- Is Ripple XRP the next Ethereum
- How many wedding dresses do you own
- How do I buy flood insurance
- How can I choose a billing software?