What is America's major agricultural export
World agricultural trade: USA dominates in imports and exports
Exactly the above number juggling expresses the holistic disaster to which impertinently self-evident decadence in particular our western industrial affluent societies have degenerated.
In a rough replica, only 1% of the world population occupy third place in the ranking of the same euphorically celebrated success statistics, with only an absolutely submissive, extremely stunted "residual people" of 1.5% within German borders still pumping these pipelines faithfully lemming-like to the point of complete self-abandonment. These 1.5% of the precarious, meanwhile, systematically disparaged by an administrative juggernaut, can only be breathed into the vital economic breath by means of state transfer payments that recur at regular intervals as exclusively fixed, calculable and plannable income, but only of course (!!!) with consistent good behavior of the respective enslaved serfs of the modern age, so that these miserable existences do not increasingly lose their efficiency.
This manifests itself more than clearly the FAILURE of a professional representation, which is still archaically narcissistically positioned, ALL THE LINE, over decades; a failure of precisely those protagonists, themselves pasted up with innumerable monetary consolation patches and thereby systematically instrumentalized as compliant stirrup holders of that colossal economic power that arrogantly brazen with the above facts and figures, devoid of any morality and ethics, knows how to boast without a social storm of indignation to break off the fence; although WE ALL have long been brutally confronted with the extremely serious excesses of such neglect of prosperity. - Hermetic isolation (!?) is impossible without having to accept even more far-reaching catastrophic consequences.
Regardless of this, we farmers are currently dominated by an undeterred “CONTINUE SO” !!!
... GIVE US TODAY OUR DAILY BREAD - but, please, of course dirt cheap and plentiful, with at least a third of the potential for disposal, just in case! Especially and especially in the ranks of our western worlds of prosperity. - AMEN!
The above statistics, published by a peasant professional association, which acts absurdly under the cloak of non-profit status, having to take notice as a dumb peasant, unmistakably shows the correspondingly fatal expressiveness of these figures, data and facts!
Is it really surprising that our world is getting more and more out of hand, that we knowingly slide into extremely unstable conditions without any life-saving braking mechanisms !?
A note on the side:
A profound expert on this “scene” recently discovered that 98% of the tractors licensed on farms in the FRG that were sold last year could not be paid for by the respective farmers, they are not the owners of these technology giants themselves.
Only 2% of “solvent hobby farmers” save a bit of a former farmer's honor!
Any more questions, dear professional grandees in "intellectually" well-practiced low-headedness, secluded high up in your super comfortably furnished branches !?
|More articles on the topic|
- Is extroversion correlated with narcissism
- Which sport represents you and your nation
- Who sells the highest quality diamonds
- When are Canadians at their best?
- What do you think of Vietnamese women
- Can the average student get into JBIMS
- Life without a friend is possible
- Are higher taxes worth it?
- When will we cure all diseases
- Where can I learn to swim in Nagpur
- Why are some people antagonistic
- Should I get a second kitten
- What are some relatively unknown fashion tips
- Is greatness born or created
- Why do people like Selena Gomez
- What was your experience with IELTS
- Bring equipment and cleaning supplies
- Is death from sudden cardiac arrest painful?
- Why is procrastination important
- How common are housebreakers 1
- Is biased news still news
- What is the mix design for M30
- Are chips from Chinese takeaways vegan
- Is kpop music popular in New Zealand