How Much Equity for Non-Founding Execs
FOUNDERS DAY COLOGNE
Almost all founders can use public funds. The classic start-up loan is still a good choice.
Equity crowdfunding or start-up loans
Many founders deal with crowd investing as a type of equity financing. In fact, very few startups are financed through it. The classic start-up loan is still in high demand.
Advantages of the classic variant
With the start-up loan, the founder keeps his entrepreneurial independence. In the case of equity financing, he surrenders part of his company - and with it the income. The investors also have a say in how a company should develop. If plans or market conditions change - which often happens - this can lead to conflicts and make realignment difficult. In addition, investors seldom release the founders from liability. Most of the time, not 100% capital is given into the company. Therefore, there is no getting around outside capital here either.
Little equity - start anyway
Start-up financing up to 125,000 EUR per partner: in can even without equity represent. If more money is needed, that can also be done KfW funding program "Capital for founding" can be used. Here, 15 percent equity must be brought in by the founder, which is then increased by 30 percent through the program. Every founder is well advised if he and his finance partner try to make the most of public funds. And: Almost every founder also receives it.
Many programs for founders
With the large number of public funding programs, founders can quickly lose track of things. This makes it all the more important to choose a financing partner who knows the entire spectrum of state support programs and can individually integrate them into structured financing for the start-up.
The emphasis is on Partner: in. Because as a founder: you need a: n financing partner: at your side, who is ready to go through thick and thin with you and gives you close support. Only in this way can the financing side of a start-up be fine-tuned and geared to corporate planning and the special financing requirements.
Good preparation is half the commitment to finance
Anyone looking for funding should have a coherent concept. The market environment, the competitors and the business figures should be known and verifiable. In addition, founders should be able to further develop their business idea in the future. If you have documented this in a business plan, you are optimally prepared. Relevant webinars, workshops and consulting days at a typical and regionally anchored start-up financier such as Sparkasse KölnBonn can be an important support in preparation - we recommend the blog post "12 tips for your business plan" at: gruendertag-koeln.de/gruenderblog
Erik Bastians, Sales Director / Corporate Client Advisor
Tel: 0221 226 92643
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn: Sparkasse KölnBonn
- What does no2 polar
- What helps with international travel
- How was the Vietnam War profitable
- What causes upper back pain when eating
- Is teen memory loss normal
- Why did Johnny Cash go to jail
- Why is Korea becoming more popular internationally
- Why do some people look so serious
- What does wounded healer mean
- What are the principles of law
- How tourist-friendly is Bruegge Belgium
- What is meant by transport?
- What are Unique Beliefs in the Philippines
- How common is male rape in India?
- How hard is it to break the bedrock
- Finland has a lot of immigrants
- What do Indian Buddhists wish for Muslims to know?
- What is the greatest word of all time
- What color underwear girls wear
- Is there any way to cure myopia?
- Plagiarism is considered plagiarism
- What is political system and elections
- Do Muslims agree with child marriages
- Which is better SDL or SFML