What foods are grown in China
You should definitely avoid these 5 fruits from China!
Tons of fruit from China are entering the German market. These fruits are often heavily contaminated without consumers being able to recognize it. However, the production conditions in China itself also have dramatic consequences.
As reported by Netzfrauen magazine, the mass production of fruit in China is associated on the one hand with the immense use of chemicals, and on the other hand, drinking water that people need is consumed by agriculture.
For consumers, the fruits from Chinese mass production are often not recognizable because the products are already being processed in China:
Often consumers know nothing about the origin of the products, because: There is no labeling requirement for processed foods.
[image = large] 57f10504170ba078548b456b [/ image]
Chinese apple growers have already wrapped sacks of white chemical powder around the apple on the tree, which will come into direct contact with pesticides. In the manufacturing industry, workers wear face masks and gloves to avoid contact with the hazardous chemicals. Only two out of ten apples on the German market also come from German production. 3600 tons of apples come from China every year.
[image = large] 57f10504170ba078548b456e [/ image]
In Australia in 2014, the Institute for Consumer Protection found that Chinese canned peaches had twice the amount of lead allowed in food production. High levels of lead can damage the brain, digestion and the reproductive system. Pregnant women and children should definitely avoid such contaminated fruits.
[image = large] 57f10504170ba078548b456f [/ image]
In October 2012, frozen strawberries from China contaminated with the norovirus were the trigger for acute diarrhea from vomiting, from which over 10,000 people, mostly children and adolescents, suffered in Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Thuringia, Brandenburg and Berlin. In the field of already processed strawberries, packed in kilo goods, China dominates the German market with a share of 97 percent.
[image = large] 57f10504170ba078548b456c [/ image]
In China, some producers use ammonia solution to speed up the ripening of bananas. The green bananas are sprayed with ammonia solution and then wrapped in plastic wrap. Three days later, the bananas are ripe and yellow. However, this shortens the shelf life and the fruits rot from the inside.
[image = large] 57f10890170ba09b528b457c [/ image]
Over 80 percent of the garlic traded worldwide comes from China, regardless of whether it is peeled, flaked, granulated or powdered. Before this, the tubers are first chemically bleached and then disinfected with methyl bromide to deter insects. Methyl bromide can damage the respiratory organs and the central nervous system - in extreme cases even death.
- What is Nike's secret to marketing
- Should there be laws against size differentiation
- What is the best exercise for endurance
- Can burn something in a vacuum
- What is the format for an appeal letter
- What is EWS in reservation
- Who understands the feelings of men or women
- All WWI soldiers took photos
- How Stephen Hawking writes his books
- Sugar cane is a Zaid crop
- What are some simple school hacks
- What does bakchod mean
- Why is IIIT Hyderabad underestimated
- Immigrants receive free health care
- What is good art 1
- What kind of gemstone is emerald
- Which celebrity is most photographed
- What are the benefits of being fit
- Have you tried natural deodorant
- What are the wedding themes
- What is the reputation of Syracuse University
- Do liberals support extreme Islamism?
- Can I do MBBS after engineering
- Might Superman defeat the Avengers with one hand
- What's your favorite Halloween candy
- What's wrong with Chinese society today
- What makes Russia a sad place
- Why shouldn't Manchester United be called ManU?
- What is an excavator
- Is Waldorf education a cult
- Why is flooring important
- Why is casein important
- What is maturity 15