What is a jewelry box
Jewelry box (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Jewelry | scha | tul | le, Plural: Jewelry | shells | tulips
- IPA: [ˈʃmʊkʃaˌtʊlə], Plural: [ˈƩmʊkʃaˌtʊlən]
- 1) Jewelry box
- Determinative compound Jewellery and casket
- 1) jewelry box
- 1) box
- 1) “The real pearl necklace is often the first heirloom to be found in the Jewelry box ends up, it is always elegant and goes well with the finest clothing such as a T-shirt. "
- 1) “After all, a 1:18 limousine is almost 40 centimeters long and then weighs three kilograms. And even the smallest edition contains more precious metal than that on ten centimeters Jewelry box many a millionaire's wife. "
- Nominative: singular the jewelry box; Plural the jewelry boxes
- Genitive: singular the jewelry box; Plural the jewelry boxes
- Dative: singular the jewelry box; Plural the jewelry boxes
- Accusative: singular the jewelry box; Plural the jewelry boxes
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„A lightning search by the police for a burglar duo was unsuccessful on Thursday evening. The perpetrators had a well-filled one from the house of a 69-year-old Jewelry box and stole a coin collection.“
Kleine Zeitung, February 15, 2019
„June: Did the Queen wear a tiara against 'evil' Donald Trump? Queen Elizabeth can make official appearances from a richly filled Jewelry box serve.“
Gala.de, June 5, 2019
„The corresponding, teardrop-shaped earrings also come from the Jewelry box her mother-in-law, who died far too early. Kensington Palace has published pictures of the royal evening look on Instagram.“
Brigitte.de, October 24, 2018
„The 68-year-old discovered the thief when he was just about to find her Jewelry box bowed.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 28, 2019
„In the Jewelry box are pearls still resting? It's high time to put them back on. The image of jewelry, which was once disreputable as stuffy, is changing.“
Klatsch-Tratsch.de, August 18, 2020
„He stole one Jewelry box and escaped unrecognized. The Kripo Aschaffenburg is now also hoping for evidence from the population.“
Police in Bavaria, October 8, 2019
„August 2020 around 11 a.m. in the municipality of Schärding in a shop Jewelry box and decoration.“
Police press release, August 03, 2020
„The hitherto unknown perpetrator (s) took advantage of the residents' absence, presumably entered the property through the unlocked front door and stole one Jewelry box including content.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, November 26, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "jewelry box":
Millionaire's wife: And even the smallest edition holds more precious metal on ten centimeters than the jewelry box of some millionaire's wives. ”Translations Swedish: miljonärshustru, miljonärsfru
Jewelry boxes:… IPA: [ˈʃmʊkʃaˌtʊlən] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Schmuckschatulle genitive plural of the noun Schmuckschatulle dative plural of ...
casket: Money box, jewelry box Examples of use: 1) She had dug out a small wooden box with white ointment and fresh cotton wool from the box
Jewelry box: ... determinative compound from the nouns jewelry and box synonyms: 1) jewelry box Synonymous terms: 1) jewelry box Superordinate terms: 1) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Schmuckschatulle" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (20.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Schmuckschatulle/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "jewelry box" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Jewelry boxes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schmuck | scha | tul | len Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Gemstone (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular gemstone; Plural gemstones genitive: ...
Gemstones (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dative Singular: Gemstone Hyphenation: Schmuck | stei | ne…
Gemstones (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Schmuck | stein | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Gemstone (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Gemstones Hyphenation: Schmuck | stei | nes ...
Gemstone (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Gemstones Hyphenation: Schmuck | steins…
Piece of jewelry (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular piece of jewelry; Plural pieces of jewelry genitive: ...
trinket (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Schmuck | stü | cke Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Trinkets (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schmuck | stü | cken Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Piece of jewelry (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Schmuckstücks Hyphenation: jewelry | pieces ...
- How do we keep Indian talent
- Why do all weddings look the same
- What are the best restaurants in Kozhikode
- The writing of essays requires an address
- Who are immigrants
- What is the best guide to interviewing?
- Where is the driest place in Canada
- What are some undiscovered travel destinations
- Has Forever 21 free shipping
- Is Air Jordan 1 comfortable
- What are some examples of teaching philosophy
- What plants have leaves that turn yellow?
- How does society view asexuals
- What is futurewei
- Yoni is a Jewish given name
- Why do some people dislike friendships
- How can a psychologist become a neuroscientist
- How do you avoid questioning in a conversation
- How do I become a supplier
- What kind of food did Modi eat
- What is the etymology of the volute
- What makes someone a failure
- Vancouver is basically China
- Are diamonds ever mounted in sterling silver?
- Where do jewelers get their metal supplies from?
- How do you perceive your own identity
- What are some old sayings
- Why is EXO not as popular as BTS
- What is program management
- Do Japanese want immigrants in Japan
- What is upper and middle back pain
- The Cavendish banana is doomed to extinction
- What earrings to buy
- What do Syrians think of Greece?