How is Copenhagen in winter
Average weather in copenhagen Denmark
In Copenhagen, the summers are comfortable and partly cloudy and the winters are long, very cold, windy, and mostly cloudy. In the course of the year, the temperature usually moves between -2 ° C and 21 ° C and is seldom below -8 ° C or over 26 ° C.
Due to the tourism rating is from end of June to end of August the best time of year to visit Copenhagen for warm weather activities.
Click on the individual graphics for more information.
The warm season lasts from June 5th until September 103.1 months, with the average daily maximum temperature about 18 ° C lies. The hottest day of the year is July 31at which the average maximum temperature 21 ° C and the average low temperature 14 ° C amounts.
The cold season lasts from 22nd of November until March, 20th3.9 months, with the average daily high temperature below 6 ° C lies. The coldest day of the year is the February 8at which the average low temperature -2 ° C and the average maximum temperature 3 ° C amounts.
Average high and low temperatures
- Is RSS not good for the nation?
- What are the very British behaviors
- Which desserts start with the letter C.
- When did fashion start?
- Can mean badass pretty
- Why do Italians look like Saudi Arabians
- How expensive are laboratory-grown diamonds?
- How does universal health care correspond to socialism?
- How is the University of Auckland doing
- Are Armenians Arabs
- The telecommunications sector has had a great career
- What's the story behind the monarchy
- Will Jon Snow have sex with Daenerys
- How can I learn 3D modeling right away?
- How can lost motivation be regained
- What are the benefits of PAN Africanism
- What types of printers are the best
- Who is the most masculine man you know
- What is meant by society
- Would democrats elect a Christian to be president?
- Have AC motors brushes
- Y Combinator Who builds zenpayroll com
- Girls women have wet dreams at nightfall
- What makes digital marketing more important