Are Konkani Hindus
A song in Hindi or Konkani
The priest's hometown is near the city of Mangalore. He grew up there with three sisters and three brothers. Like most Christians there, the parents live mainly from agriculture. Many grow coconuts or rice and sell them to Muslims who, like the strongest religious group, the Hindus (around 75 percent), are business people. The third largest group in the state of Karnataka are the Christians (10 percent) after the Muslims (12 percent).
According to him, the trade works well because the three largest religions live together quite harmoniously in his homeland. At parties you invite each other and share the joy with the others. Each religious community is respected by the others. Even if you meet to pray together, the differences remain.
Because of the good quality, the Christian private schools are also attended by Hindus and Muslims. Indian parents appreciate that values are also taught in these schools. Father Albert explained that the priests are held in high esteem among the population.
In contrast to here, when an invitation is received, one does not shake hands in greeting; The guests are given a leaf from the betel nut palm with nuts. The Indian guest discovered similarities between his mother tongue Konkani, language of the Hindus and Christians, and the German language with regard to the three articles and the dependence of the adjective on the noun.
Three years ago the Indian religious began preparing for his doctorate in Münster on "The anthropological and pneumatological dimension of the church under Hans Urs von Balthasar". Dealing with the texts in German requires great effort, he admitted during the conversation. The fact that the work is to be written in German still gives him a headache.
Cleanliness and a sense of order struck him pleasantly in Germany, but also the pace of work in the offices. The indifference of some Germans meets with incomprehension, as is the often inadequate humanity.
While Father Albert prefers rice, fish and vegetables in India, he loves to eat pork and dumplings here. Potato pancakes, sauerkraut and cheese are not his favorite dishes. At first he cooked alone in the rectory, preferably Indian dishes. Since Pastor Clausen moved into the rectory, the two "cooks" take turns. In Münster he lives in the Capuchin monastery and is cared for. However, nobody takes the trouble of doing his doctorate for him. In two years he would like to obtain a doctorate in theology. In India he will then teach dogmatics at a university.
- Are there enough jobs for chemical engineers?
- Why is HCl not an ionic compound
- Was Atatuerk LGBT friendly
- What does CRM software contain
- How can you turn off their feelings
- What do the Europeans think of the Philippines?
- What would happen if Sirius became supernova
- Why is acculturation better than assimilation
- Anxiety How was the word Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia discovered
- Taser can be deadly
- Why does Australia defend criminals
- Who is Periyar 1
- How should you not plan your life
- What are the advantages of ERP software
- Is Arbys named after a person
- Is pizza good 1
- How much does a Canadian visa cost
- Gay is a sin
- Created Vince McMahon Hulk Hogan
- What do you think of the Pakistani Army
- Why do most people think that suicide is cowardly?
- Did Rama and Hanuman not eat vegetables
- Did you travel to Jakarta Indonesia
- What is the personality of an INTP