What makes you happy
A question that changes everything: what makes you happy?
There are questions that change everything in life. Sometimes you can find them in a book or hear them in a song.
They are questions that make us think. That move something deep inside us, that change our view of life and maybe even ensure that we steer our life in a different direction. I would like to ask you one of these questions today. Who knows, maybe it will change your life for you too ...
Some time ago I was in the mountains for a few days. Nowhere else do I feel so free and happy; nowhere else do I have the feeling of being so close to myself. However, that the mountains would give me the courage to steer my life in a different direction, I never expected that.
The sun was shining that day. I had a rucksack with plenty of provisions on my back and strode powerfully through the mountains. While I was enjoying the wonderful view, the question was suddenly inside me. And she never let go of me:
What makes me really happy
Such a simple question, and yet it's incredibly powerful. Do not you think so?
“What makes me really happy?” It is not easy to answer this question. It took me a while before my answers not only sounded good, but also felt right ...
But I think the answer is very important. Only if you know what makes you happy can you actively ensure that happiness has more space in your life.
Because let's be honest: in everyday life we often lose sight of ourselves and our dreams. We are trapped in the daily grind and no longer think outside the box because we feel we neither have the time nor the energy to do it.
Without question, there are an unbelievable number of tasks that we have to complete in one day. But isn't it also important that you know exactly what makes you happy?
Your life could change tremendously if you make sure that much of what fulfills you finds its place in your everyday life.
I would therefore like to invite you to deal with the question “What makes me happy?”. As a little support, I have a few questions for you that can give you valuable impulses.
- What does happiness mean to you?
- How can you tell that something makes you happy?
- How do you know that something is making you unhappy?
- What material things do you need to be happy?
- What exactly makes you happy about these things?
- Which people are important to you? What do you like about them?
- Which values make you happy? What are your values?
- Are there certain activities and endeavors that make you happy? What do you enjoy and how do you forget the time?
- What fills you with love, joy and passion?
I know that these questions cannot be answered immediately. It takes time and rest. But I am sure it will be worth it. Take this time! You're worth it!
Ps: If you know what makes you happy, but just don't have the time, then take a look at my post: “10 moments of happiness for people who don't have time" at. There you will definitely find helpful suggestions.
- Have you tried modeling
- What do feminists think of Eminem
- How much world travel have you done
- What's your favorite chocolate
- How many of you are lonely
- Can everyone ever change for the better
- What is the real cure for depression
- Find social recognition
- Is red rice good for diabetes
- Who is the world's first international cricketer
- Do I have to rewrite dictionary definitions
- How fast can the transport be
- Why is the Paytm postpaid option not displayed?
- Which nutrient is important for older people
- Why Master in Industrial Engineering
- What were Wittgenstein's greatest contributions to philosophy?
- Where have all the jumbo jets gone?
- Why do people prefer money to love
- How can I buy Google shares
- What is your child's current catchphrase
- How do sentences and fragments differ?
- Who are the Brazilians on Quora
- What is an apostille certificate 1
- Who are the USA's allies