Who is the Formula 1 heiress
Thieves steal 60 million euros worth of jewels from Formula 1 heiress Ecclestone
London. Spectacular jewel theft in London: The daughter of former Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, Tamara, has become a victim of burglars. Thieves reportedly cleared out several safes with valuable jewelry in the estate of the 35-year-old model and reality TV star in the chic Kensington district of London last Friday. A spokesman for the family confirmed the incident to the British news agency PA: "Tamara and her family are fine, but they are obviously upset and shaken." Scotland Yard said there had been a break-in and jewel theft operation on Friday evening, but did not provide a name or exact address.
According to a report in the daily newspaper "The Sun", the value of the stolen pieces of jewelry is 50 million pounds (the equivalent of almost 60 million euros). Among them is also a Cartier bracelet, which was a wedding present and is said to be worth 80,000 pounds alone. Tamara Ecclestone lives with her husband Jay Rutland (38) and daughter Sophia (5) in the spacious town house near Kensington Palace, which according to "The Sun" has 57 rooms. According to the report, the family had just left for their Christmas vacation when the thieves got in through a garden gate. It was only after an hour that they were discovered by a security guard and fled.
Did intruders have help from anyone with access to the property?
Father Bernie Eccleston (89) suspects that the burglars had help from people with access to the property, as he told the "Mail Online". "Given all the security precautions at the house, I assume that an insider was involved," said Ecclestone. His daughter only left the house shortly before the "terrible" crime and traveled to Lapland. The region in northern Scandinavia stretches across Finland and Sweden and is often referred to as the home of Santa Claus.
The street where Tamara Ecclestone lives is considered to be one of the classiest addresses in the British capital. Among other things, the heavily guarded Russian ambassador's residence is located there. The Sultan of Brunei and the owner of the English first division soccer club FC Chelsea, the Russian oligarch Roman Abramowitsch, are said to have their villas there.
- How do philosophers make money
- What are the best vitamin C supplements
- Why do people hate Chris Rock
- When is shy not okay?
- What is a brand identity trap
- What happened against Sikh riots in 1984
- Which city has the best transit system
- How do you find happiness in life
- How do I cure ITP
- What is the name of a king's wife
- Who are leftists What is their ideology
- Which country has a really great flag?
- Why are Giordano watches so expensive
- Ethically, it is a human right to have children
- How to edit a path comment
- Swimming at night makes the skin dark
- Who is America's most beautiful president
- How big are grizzly bears
- What is skin cancer
- What do Filipinos do better than Americans
- Can I legally quit school?
- Why are the orbits of planets elliptical
- Who is better CR7 or LM10
- How long do I live on earth