Why did Anakin Skywalker kill the boys
Star Wars comic: It's actually Obi-Wan's fault that Anakin becomes Darth Vader
Few events are significant for the Star Wars saga like the transformation of Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader. In the prequel trilogy we see how Palpatine Anakin incites against the Jedi using half-truths and lies until he finally wins him over. Anakin's Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi reproached himself for having contributed to this with his arrogance and pride. The prequel comic Age of Republic: Obi-Wan Kenobi now shows that there is a Lie by Obi-Wan himself that made Anakin believe at a young age that the Jedi Council was against his training, and not Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Obi-Wan made Anakin believe that the Jedi were not on his side
As Screen Rant reports, the comic takes place shortly after Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace and is dedicated to Anakin and Obi-Wan Kenobi's relationship. This does not consider himself suitable for training Anakin, until Yoda finally "forces" himto take his padawan on missions. The Obi-Wan's trust in Anakin is of the utmost importance, said Yoda. When Obi-Wan informs Anakin of the decision, he turns the events around:
Of course, Anakin, Master Yoda agreedthat it is time. And there is no Jedi wiser on the Council than him.
These are the consequences of Obi-Wan's distortion of the facts
As Screen Rant notes, Obi-Wan Kenobi is pretending to as if he had always trusted Anakin himself, and it would be the Jedi Council been with Yoda so far refused would have that to agree. So Anakin already had the council as a little boy in a bad light seen what it was for Palpatine (who maybe even personally responsible for Anakin's birth is) later made it all the easier to get him to his side. If Obi-Wan had told Anakin the truth, he might have developed a more positive attitude towards the Jedi. This realization has not appeared in the films so far, but who knows whether the presumed Obi-Wan Kenobi solo film will not deal with it when it is actually announced. The events in the new Star Wars comics are still part of the canon. But first we can expect in Star Wars 9 the end of the Skywalker saga, from December 19, 2019.
What do you think of Obi-Wan Kenobi's dealings with Anakin?
- Which are electricity suppliers in Mumbai
- What do Americans think of the Nigerian people?
- Law enforcement jobs pay well
- Why does gender still exist
- What is the biggest mistake in voting
- How can I make friends from China
- What are the best online payment methods
- How is Sweden different from Finland?
- What are the different teaching methods
- What's wrong with pre-trial detention
- What does modesty mean in fashion
- What are examples of empty calorie foods
- You can sleep on long haul flights
- Stuttering women stutter
- What is your favorite abandoned building to explore
- Why are some people unable to swim?
- What should my ambition be
- Will a narcissist accept to set boundaries
- What do dogs think of their owners
- How do climbing plants grow
- Is soda a compound
- What would society be without respect
- There is no asexuality
- What's the worst about America