What meat do you refuse to eat
Refusal to eat - When children do not want to eat
Almost all children have phases in which they do not want to eat at all or only want to eat certain foods. This is normal and not necessarily a cause for panic. Refusing to eat can have various reasons, as no child goes hungry voluntarily. Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia play almost no role up to preschool age. Nevertheless, the child should be observed - if it appears limp and lacking drive, a visit to the pediatrician is advisable.
Reasons for refusal to eat in childrenThat children have very specific preferences is evolutionary historyconditionally. In the past, eating only sweet, high-calorie foods ensured their survival. Bitter and sour flavors signaled poisonous foods. These preferences for sweet, neutral and fatty foods such as chocolate, cucumber or pizza and the aversion to foods with bitter substances such as salad have become anchored in the genes to this day. Children first have to learn that these "bitter foods" are not dangerous. In the past, the high-calorie food provided the body with a good supply in times of hunger - nowadays, fatty foods are available in abundance, so it is important to ration them.
Another reason that children eat little is that in certain phases of life other things are simply more important to them. They have so much to discover and process that they do no rest to eatFind.
What Hans doesn't eat, Hans never eats again... Children orientate themselves towards their parents. For example, if dad always complains about the salad and mom never wants to eat meat, it is not surprising if the children do not like this food either.
What can i do?
- Children should never be forced to eat!
- The taste of children is very entertaining - different dishes should be offered again and again. Yesterday Karl might not like carrots, but today he can't get enough of them.
- Little ones Snacks between meals are good for children. However, a few things should be considered:
- There are no more snacks 1 hour before the main meals!
- Many small snacks between meals can replace a meal, so it is no wonder if the children do not want to eat anything with the main meals. Therefore, the snacks between meals should not be too large and should not be available all day.
- The snack between meals should never be so interesting that the children eat their fill and prefer to skip the main meal.
- Should eat never as a means of education serve!
- No praise when something is eaten! Because eating is a matter of course.
- There is also dessert if the main course is lean. Because if too much attention is paid to dessert, it takes on a special meaning and children get to know it as a leverage. This increases the longing for something sweet and gives them the feeling that something sweet is something very important and rewarding.
- Children should never be comforted with food! Always solving problems with food can lead to major eating problems later in life.
- At the main meals, the children should always have dry bread available, which can be eaten as desired.
- To be a role model! If you want Mäxchen to eat salad, then mom and dad should be delighted when it comes to the table.
- Children love adventure! Popey's favorite dish is devoured much more enthusiastically than the announced spinach with mashed potatoes and egg.
- Stubborn vegetable and fruit grudges may be persuaded to take vitamins with funny finger food or colorful smoothies.
- Have a look through my children's recipes collection with your child and let them choose what they'd like to eat.
Book tip: refusal to eat
- Is Pornhub Safe
- How does brass corrode?
- Are there any Chinese here?
- What is the basis of natural law
- What are two characteristics of democracy
- What are blanched almonds
- Can the shift be negative
- Where can we find birthstone jewelry online
- Why should you become a corporate attorney
- What are Germany's largest industries
- Who is the superstar of Bengali cinema
- Why should you bring Uber to work
- What is the national food of Kerala
- Why was the Haskell programming language developed
- What is China's position on refugee issues
- Why did Anakin Skywalker kill the boys
- Why shouldn't Muslims use TikTok
- What causes loneliness
- You can buy a new SIM card
- Why is the UK not abolishing the UK?
- Who fought the British in India
- Where can I find highly paid tasks
- What is the meaning of love life
- What doesn't make you boring