What's the best thing about Hungary
Summer time is harvest time! From August onwards, the medium-sized, round, yellow fruits of the 'Hungarian Best' apricot can be harvested. They taste wonderfully sweet! Its golden yellow flesh is pleasantly juicy and is surrounded by an edible peel. The fruits are preceded by light pink, pleasantly scented flowers in March. For healthy growth and thus a rich harvest, Prunus armeniaca 'Hungarian Best' should be planted in a sunny spot with well drained and nutrient-rich soil. The apricot 'Hungarian Best' is an upright plant that is about 5 m high and 4 m wide.
Prunus armeniaca 'Hungarian Best' is an upright, small tree that can reach heights of 3 to 5 m. The apricot 'Hungarian Best' reaches a width of 2 m to 4 m.
This deciduous plant has egg-shaped leaves that are 5 cm to 10 cm in size and are a handsome medium green in color. The edge of the leaf is serrated.
The light pink flowers of the 'Hungarian Best' apricot are cup-shaped. They appear between March and April. The pleasant scent is also remarkable.
The medium-sized, round, sweet-tasting stone fruits of the apricot 'Hungarian Best' can be harvested from August to September. They are yellow when fully ripe. Your edible fruit peel is surrounded by a juicy, golden yellow pulp.
The apricot 'Hungarian Best' should be placed in a sunny spot.
The soil for this plant should be as permeable and nutrient-rich as possible.
Prunus armeniaca 'Hungarian Best' needs regular watering.
Winter protection is not necessary for the 'Hungarian Best' apricot. It withstands temperatures down to -15 ° C.
This plant is often used as an ornamental wood, in the cottage garden, for consumption, for fresh consumption, for jams & jelly, for drying or for baking.
The apricot 'Hungarian Best' is considered to be easy to care for. Good to know: - Make the so-called thinning cut: Only remove the shoots that are too close together. - Fruit trees planted in spring must be watered abundantly throughout summer. Well-rooted plants only need additional water in extreme drought.
The apricot 'Hungarian Best' is also often called apricot. Prunus armeniaca 'Klosterneuburger' is used as a botanical synonym.
- How did you get out as a non-binary
- Which is better Galgotias or Amity
- How do I create a narcissistic panic
- What is the benefit of zero FIR
- Who is the USA's most trusted ally?
- What's the latest scam in 2019
- Why is flooring important
- What is stone masonry
- How to Scratch Facebook Pages
- Why do dictatorships never last?
- Sociopaths and psychopaths are fully aware
- What is Arab Imperialism
- How did you beat the school system
- What is the best way to trade bitcoin
- When did you first experience national pride?
- Why is Priyanka Chopra too wrong
- Why can't you fly drones in Beijing?
- Which foods do not contain calcium
- Why did Vince McMahon stop commenting
- How was the transport in ancient India
- Why did Singapore get its independence involuntarily?
- How do ATMs make money
- Is Korean food spicy
- What is the minimum IELTS writing score