Under what circumstances is music not haram?
religion Does the Quran contain a call to kill non-Muslims?
I don't want to worry you, but yes. It's in the Koran. But the Bible also says “an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”. Such passages that encourage violence can be found in every scripture, even if they sound and read badly from our point of view today.
The question is, how do we deal with such verses and understand them? Does that mean I have to kill every unbeliever who crosses my path today? This question can of course be answered with “no”, because the Bible and other spiritual texts can only be understood in the context of their time. You can't completely transfer it to the present day. The Christians achieved this with their Bible and the Jews partly with their Torah. And some of the Muslims still have to manage that. I don't mean to say that everyone has managed it so far, but at least when it comes to killing unbelievers, I don't see any real threat or danger in Europe right now that this verse will ever be interpreted literally.
But isn't there a disdain for people of different faiths that could be dangerous?
You don't need to have these concerns. If we start from the core statement that Allah is the only God, we have to bear in mind that Christians in the Orient use “Allah” as the word for God. “Allah” is an Arabic word that not only Muslims have leased for themselves, but also Christians. That is, "Allah" is just the Arabic translation of the word "God". This is something that the media also misrepresents. Arab Christians, friends of mine, also say “Allah” to their God, who by the way is the God of all of us.
On the other hand, such verses that are contained in the Koran do not make up the majority. In addition, they were revealed at specific times, such as wartime. In the understanding of the time, it was logical to reveal such verses, that one may fight enemies and, under certain circumstances, even kill them. Today, however, we are not in a war, even if the "clash of civilizations" is evoked again and again.
- What are repeat payments
- Can insurrection be called terrorism
- How can I surprise my girlfriend 2
- Is B Ed necessary for class
- Which runway is safer asphalt or concrete
- Why should you consider moving to Russia?
- Most people lead fulfilled lives
- How does shallow breathing affect the body?
- Do Fossil makes watches for women
- How can I save taxes in Canada
- The Toyota Hilux will start in India
- Which country is richer Poland or Russia
- Which muscles contract during a gait?
- Most people go to jail
- What is biodegradable waste with some examples
- How do colonies and states differ?
- Why do some people judge others
- What is the central government's best job
- Why are good workers hated?
- What is the importance of cytoplasmic inheritance
- Are Americans anti-Catholic
- How is the quality of the Genco tires
- How does a startup owner make money
- Mexicans view Italians as gringos