Which spices go well with grilled chicken?
Grilled herb and garlic chicken
Summer invites you to barbecue all the time. Pulled pork recently and yesterday we just felt like eating poultry again.
At Selgros Mannheim we found a nice Label Rouge chicken, now the only question was how we wanted to refine it. I love using the Nubian Chocolate Rub for poultry, but we've had it too often lately. So I started to improvise and plundered my herb patch - fresh herbs just always go.
In my herb bowl were:
- 3 types of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
I also used the following ingredients for seasoning:
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
I chopped the herbs and mixed them with olive oil. I rubbed the chicken with the halved lemon and then rubbed the finely chopped garlic, crushing it a little. I seasoned it with salt and pepper on the outside and inside and then spread the herb-oil marinade on and in the chicken as much as possible. Of course, I cleaned away the slaughter around it afterwards 😉
As always, we use our rotisserie on the Napoleon gas grill to grill poultry. We bought a new spit this year and have been turning poultry on it since then. With a bowl of water underneath, the mess on the grill is also limited. The heating work is done by the backburner, which you can already see glowing here. The rotisserie's powerful motor turns the chicken nice and slowly.
I had already baked the baguette for the chicken that afternoon.
And we have also chosen a fine white wine. The Chardonnay, I'll say it beforehand, tasted extremely good to us.
I had 1.5 hours between putting the chicken on the grill and back down, enough to work a bit and take care of a problem in the office. We had already worked off the calories from the chicken, because we jogged 7.5km in the morning 🙂
Problem (almost) solved and chicken ready, that's it. We get it off the grill when it is lightly browned. The bowl of water doesn't make the skin completely crispy, but it looks absolutely juicy.
Because it is really soft, the skewers can also be easily loosened.
And with the poultry shears from Rösle, I can easily cut it in half.
What can I say - it's absolutely delicious! It's super juicy, has wonderfully tender meat, and garlic and herbs go so well with chicken. Grilled poultry is always a highlight.
- What does CRM software contain
- Where in NYC is Soho
- What makes a guy mysterious
- What can the MMPI tell you
- What are the beliefs of the new nationalism
- Where can I buy good men's shirts
- The floor tile affects human health
- Are diamonds ever mounted in sterling silver?
- How did Hollywood get its name
- Need a school for HVAC
- Which is better kidney transplant or Ayurvedic treatment
- Alibaba is safe to order
- Which free online movie websites are safe
- Which animals like INTJs
- What was Gautama Buddha wrong about?
- What are the hottest clothes right now
- Who are the Vietnamese on Quora
- Where can I get the Coursera voucher from?
- Why do many Hindu diets forbid mushrooms?
- What courses can I study in Canada
- How can you get information about animation
- Why do airline employees beat passengers
- What did minimalism teach you
- What makes a great poet great?