Who Can Get an Amazon Courier Franchise
Start-up help from Amazon: This is how we support future delivery partners with the start-up
The start-up aid for future delivery partners includes access to the highly developed Amazon delivery technology, leasing offers for delivery vehicles with the Amazon logo, a fuel program, high-quality Amazon work clothing, delivery devices, discounted offers on tax and accounting software, legal advice and insurance options, and recruitment support from drivers or a multi-week training program for business owners. In addition, a regulated order volume is guaranteed. Successful delivery partners can achieve an annual profit of between 60,000 and 140,000 euros with a fleet of 20 to 40 delivery vehicles.
I had great confidence in Amazon and knew that if I start my own business, Amazon will help me.
Markus Gerloff founded his company "Venetour Logistic UG" a year ago with the support of Amazon and has been making deliveries in the greater Frankfurt area since then: "That was a good decision, I can only recommend Amazon's delivery partner program," he says. His company has developed well: "I currently have 30 employees and there is a lot to do." After years of working in the delivery service for Amazon partners, Markus Gerloff dared to take the step into self-employment: "This gave me great confidence in Amazon and knew that if I set up my own company, Amazon would help me."
"We are pleased that with our initiative we are helping to realize the dreams of founding their own company", says Robert Viegers, Amazon Logistics Director in Germany. "Some of them may not have the logistics and especially the last mile in their business idea as the industry of their choice. We want to change that. " For female founders, there is even an extra grant of 500,000 euros to finance start-up costs. "We strongly believe that the logistics industry will benefit from more women than entrepreneurs," explains Robert Viegers.
The delivery partner program is Amazon's latest initiative to strengthen cooperation with entrepreneurs in the German logistics industry. Worldwide, more than 800 founders are already being supported in setting up their own company. Over 75,000 jobs were created for drivers. Amazon has been working with a large number of small and regional delivery partners since 2015.
- What is the future of sustainable architecture
- Indians are mixed races
- Delivers postmates alcohol
- What does every woman know
- What is an affordable investment watch
- Why don't black people need sun protection
- Who would you never trust Why
- A single exposure to asbestos is dangerous
- What are the best attractions in Pittsburgh
- Which is the best dictation app for iPhone
- What does sun protection do for your skin
- Why does the president get a salary
- Is South Sudan a nation state
- Can I drink coffee after I have eaten eggs
- What is the Polish word for competitor
- Why is perfume used for pooja
- Does Denmark or Sweden have better weather
- How do I recognize an INFP
- Why do emails disappear in Gmail
- Depression can make you sadistic
- What do Greek women like so far
- How to score weed in Shimla
- Who is the most dangerous leader today?
- Sociopaths and psychopaths are fully aware