What's so bad about double denim
Double denim: this is how you wear jeans all over correctly
OTTO works with partners who also process the data retrieved from your device (tracking data) for their own purposes (e.g. creating profiles) / for the purposes of third parties. Against this background, not only the collection of tracking data, but also their further processing by these providers requires consent. The tracking data is only collected when you click on the "OK" button on the banner on otto.de. The partners are the following companies:
Facebook Ireland Limited, Google Inc., Pinterest Europe Limited, Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited, OS Data Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Otto Group Media GmbH, Ströer SSP GmbH.
Further information on the data processing by these partners can be found in the data protection declaration on otto.de. The information is also available via a link in the banner.
- How can I talk to other INTJs
- Rolex is a top luxury brand
- What is smart jewelry
- Can I target specific companies with AdWords?
- Why should society allow the death penalty?
- What food is bad for pregnant women
- Can I sell a phone under contract?
- What should I wear for a festival?
- Why is Manchester United an SPS
- Why are some women single
- What is the penultimate meaning of life
- Muslim Americans ever experience Islamophobia
- What are some Native American surnames
- How can I get straight?
- Where does Zara make her clothes 1
- What is the salary of the tattoo artist
- Is sea swimming possible in Ireland?
- What colors look best on fair skin
- Will diamonds increase in value
- How realistic is your self-image
- How is your life in the 20s
- Was Atatuerk LGBT friendly
- What are you doing to kill the time
- What is the purpose of RSS