What is sophisticated technology in industrial automation
Industrial automation in response to the growing demand for efficiency
Processes are improved, human work is supported
In recent years, the automation paradigm has been changed by the need for efficient and intelligent systems that are fully integrated into the corporate infrastructure.
Local control logics, the simplified action-reaction philosophy and all previous approaches have paved the way for more diverse visions. The new perspectives are primarily driven by Industry 4.0 technologies: the machine is intelligent, adaptable and able to communicate effectively and safely with the rest of the plant.
PLC programming is still a core activity in industrial automation today. However, this is placed in a broader context where simulations, models, advanced algorithms and innovative technologies add value to the solution and guarantee its efficiency and, consequently, its profitability.
Adgenera's team of experts can rely on their extensive multidisciplinary skills to achieve the demanding goals of next-generation automation. This includes:
- modeling and simulation of complex systems
- analysis of inefficiencies and recovery strategies
- integration of IT infrastructures for secure data communication
- conversion and retrofitting of existing systems
- integration of standard components and design of customer-specific electronics for specific tasks
- analysis and optimization of existing codes, reverse engineering and troubleshooting
- data management: data production, transmission, analysis and reporting
- formulation of KPIs, monitoring and improvement measures
- adaptive and predictive algorithms, machine learning and M2M communication
- predictive maintenance paradigms.
Working with Adgenera means being supported by a single partner who masters Industry 4.0 technologies. Based on our experience, we design machines and systems that meet the strictest criteria for efficiency, availability and safety.
The components that we use in our solutions are diverse and cover the requirements of every industrial automation solution, such as: B .:
- Major brand PLCs, industrial PCs and touch panels
- industrial field buses (Modbus, ProfiNet, Ethernet / IP, CAN, LIN, etc ...)
- photocells and sensors for presence, distance and size
- drives, rotary and linear motors
- pneumatic components, relative circuits and solenoid valves
- components for operator interaction, HMIs and SCADA systems
- components for protection and security
- tracking components such as barcode, QR and RFID readers
- vision and quality control systems
- wired and wireless network devices
- automatic handling systems, AVGs and industrial robots.
Adgenera works closely with the customer and offers:
- Expertise in several industries, adapted to the automation needs of diversified plants
- experience in the integration of the entire spectrum of technologies and basic components for automation
- continuous update in the IoT sector
- experience in the management of complex and multidisciplinary projects
- innovative vision and striving for the Industry 4.0 goal
- Corso Unione Sovietica 612/3 / d
10135 - Torino
- + 39 011 19 92 00 12
NORTH WEST OF ITALY:
Piedmont: Torino, Asti, Alessandria, Cuneo, Novara, Vercelli, Aosta, Verbania, Biella
Lombardy: Milano, Pavia, Monza, Lecco, Como, Varese, Brescia, Bergamo, Mantova, Cremona, Sondrio, Lodi
Liguria: Genova, Savona, Imperia, La Spezia
EUROPE: Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium
NORTH-EAST of ITALY:
Veneto: Verona, Padova, Vicenza, Venezia, Treviso, Belluno, Rovigo
Emilia Romagna: Piacenza, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Bologna, Modena, Ferrara, Ravenna, Rimini, Forlì Trentino Alto Adige: Trento, Bolzano
Friuli V.G. : Udine, Trieste, Pordenone, Gorizia
- What is a direct output
- Why did Hawaii banned sunscreen
- Which countries are Italy's friends?
- The Germans liked Adolf Hitler
- There are flat mechanical keyboards
- Are higher taxes worth it?
- Why do people like the Mac operating system
- Who is stronger Goku or Superman
- Why is humanity so terrible
- What is the best charity
- Can God hear our thoughts
- How is technology changing the diamond industry
- What are 5 examples of good governance
- How does Freehostia make money
- Babies need sunscreen
- Which temperature dies faster hot or cold
- Why are people with disabilities important
- How do I activate a gem
- What is Ardha Ashtama Shani
- Can a radiologist become a radiologist
- Why is England considered a socialist country
- Where is PDT observed all year round?
- Why do Sikhs support Hindus so much
- How can I improve my knowledge 3