What do Indonesians think of the North Pole
The end of the world is white. The northern end of the world to be precise. A day lasts six months, and so does a night. During this time the sun either does not set or does not rise at all. We are on the Arctic Ocean, the 14 million km² ocean that surrounds the North Pole. The Arctic Ocean has many names: Arctic Ocean, Northern Arctic Ocean or Arctic for short. The latter comes from the Greek and means "bear". This has nothing to do with the polar bear, but with the constellation "Big Bear". In ancient times, the area around the North Pole was located under this constellation.
The Arctic Ocean is extensively covered with ice. In contrast to Antarctica at the South Pole, there is no land under the ice, only water. At its deepest point, the Arctic Ocean is 5669 m deep. It is only navigable for three to five months a year. The neighboring countries Russia, Alaska (USA), Canada, Norway, Greenland (Denmark) and Iceland use either the Northeast Passage or the Northwest Passage for shipping during this time.
For a long time, the Arctic Ocean was one of the last “white spots” on our planet. Due to the hostile conditions, it was almost impossible to explore this area; numerous expeditions failed. Even today, the northernmost ocean exerts a magical attraction on adventure seekers. Anyone who dares such an expedition will discover that the Arctic Ocean and its coasts are full of life despite the remoteness.
Today there are different ways to get to know the fascination of the Arctic Ocean. They all have one thing in common: Anyone who has been there once wants to go back.
- Gakhar is a good caste in Pakistan
- What is $ 24 an hour per year
- What are some business ideas for India
- Emeralds are rare
- Speaks vulgar or profane
- Obama took a calculus
- EU citizens pay for NHS
- What challenges do women entrepreneurs face?
- You can sell gift cards online
- What is Tennantite used for?
- Ducati motorcycles require premium gasoline
- What is the real purpose of success
- Which metals are poisonous
- Why are most Indonesians ultra-nationalist
- Help social media people
- What is the name of an 83-sided polygon
- Why is it important to travel?
- How much are McDonald's chefs paid
- What does sunday date mean
- What age girl to marry at 27
- Guyanese are Latinos and Latinas
- Armed robbery is better than pen robbery
- How do others influence our behavior
- What happened to Bob Ross Gemaelden