Are small bananas healthier than larger ones?
Yellow, green or brown: when are bananas the healthiest?
Opinions are divided: What should the perfect banana look like? While others only like sticky, sweet fruits, the skin of which can already be brown, others prefer the greenish fruits that are still unripe. On the one hand practical, if you don't get in each other's way, on the other hand you ask yourself: When are bananas actually healthiest?
Regardless of whether you prefer ripe or unripe fruits, bananas always contain large amounts of potassium and magnesium and athletes also appreciate the crooked fruit as a healthy source of energy. But nutrition experts advise: Anyone prone to certain underlying diseases should not reach for overripe bananas.
Bananas are - if you want to put it that way - the fast food among the fruits, no other fruit contains so many calories. The banana consists of a lot of carbohydrates, the more ripe the fruit, the more starch turns into sugar. Diabetics should therefore rather eat bananas that are not too ripe, as these influence the blood sugar level much more than greenish ones. Even those who pay attention to their slim lines should consider bananas with brown dots as a little snack.
Heavy work for digestion
Green light for the green banana? No, it's not that simple. Because the starch contained in the unripe fruits is very difficult to digest. Discomfort and gas after eating green bananas are very likely. Those who do not have a serious illness such as diabetes should only enjoy well-ripe bananas for the sake of digestion.
And one more point goes to the yellow banana: the ripe fruits contain many more antioxidants than unripe ones. The others can only be green with envy ...
- Why are roof repairs important
- Why do blind people use a stick?
- Have you been scammed by freelancer com
- How many illegal immigrants live in Italy
- How is the Becl2 electrophile
- Is the astrology correct?
- Sex isn't a big deal
- Which artist has released the most albums?
- How do underweight, thin recruits survive the boot camp?
- What is the ultimate fate
- Why wasn't Mourinho successful at Manchester United
- What is trichophagy
- How does brass corrode?
- Where can I learn karate
- Has anyone hit BTS because I have
- How to start a surgical business
- Should I study in Sydney or Canberra?
- What are Unique Beliefs in the Philippines
- What makes a golf course difficult
- How can I not be flat
- How are mental illnesses diagnosed
- Are Dravidians Caucasian
- Depression leads to schizophrenia
- Why do we have to minimize RSS