Offer gun shops payment plans
The payment plan is a restructuring plan (i.e. restructuring procedure without self-administration) without a minimum quota.
The debtor can submit the application for the conclusion of a payment plan together with the application for the opening of insolvency proceedings or thereafter until the insolvency proceedings are lifted.
Further information on the subject of personal bankruptcy can also be found at USP.gv.at.
A prerequisite for a payment plan is that the debtor is a natural person and bankruptcy proceedings are pending. The entire assets must be realized and the majority of the creditors must agree. Overall, the creditors must hold the majority of the claims. Only the votes and demands of the creditors present at the meeting count.
The payment period is a maximum of seven years.
A minimum quota for the payment proposal is not provided. The creditors must be offered a quota that corresponds to the income situation of the debtor in the following five years.
When the confirmation of the payment plan becomes legally binding, the bankruptcy is canceled; the effects of bankruptcy end. The trustee will be relieved of his / her office.
The debtor regains control of his / her property. All pecuniary benefits obtained (e.g. gifts, inheritance, lottery winnings) remain with the debtor.
The application must be made during the ongoing bankruptcy proceedings.
The regional court (→ BMJ) (in Vienna: the commercial court (→ BMJ))
Sections 193 to 198 of the Insolvency Act (IO)
There is no expert information available.
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry of Justice
- Killed Thanos Captain America
- Can jewelers charge extra credit cards
- British men like Hispanic Latin American women
- Normal people act all the time
- Are higher taxes worth it?
- To which ethnic group do the Hungarians belong?
- How many Harry Potters are there
- What are some examples of a good dictatorship
- How did you make your dream come true
- What are the best Stevie Wonder albums
- Where does Zara make her clothes 1
- What is Python written in
- What is a full truck
- Semiconductor startup offering
- Is it ever too late
- Get promoted if you work hard
- How much do astronomers normally earn each year
- Is Israel a socialist nation
- How many times has Poland been divided up?
- Sikh women can wear Sindur
- What are the two continental plates
- India is losing its culture and tradition
- Where is Deeksha Bhoomi
- Which opera is loved best and why