What is meant by society
Society is all human. This can mean humanity or just a group of people. There is, for example, the German society and the French society. It's not just about a lot of people: people in a society often know each other and they do something together.
The science that deals with society is called sociology. She asks questions such as: Who exactly is part of a society? Does a society still consist of smaller parts? Are there many or few children in a society? How does a society change and how does it change?
A society is not the same as the state: the state has organs that can decide something. The Bundestag, for example, is a state body that makes laws. Societies cannot do that. But in society there are people and groups who can do something for many or for all. If a city no longer pays for a library or a theater, there might be an association to take over.
There are also other search results for “Society” from Blind Cow and Ask Finn.
- How do you reduce Redux Boilerplate
- What are moral standards
- Why are cruise ships clean of pollution
- What is the scope of artificial intelligence
- What are some examples of steampunk hairstyles
- Are women really respected in India?
- What are Beethoven's most famous pieces
- Have you ever been manipulated by someone?
- Can I change my Tennessee license plate?
- Which healthcare startups are the most promising
- Do you hate China or communism
- Can forests offer safe flood protection?
- Obama ever writes his own speeches
- What purpose do moths serve
- How could we become an activist?
- Why is England also called Great Britain
- How much sleep do you need
- When is Dushka Zapata's next book coming
- Which MBTI type is the shyest?
- Which Indian Android startups are hiring
- What does Rarc stand for?
- Which are the Indian government shipping companies
- How to sell electricity in india
- Research on both sides