Play Narendra Modi with Indians
Seven Indians working to expand the electricity infrastructure in Afghanistan were kidnapped by the Taliban in May 2018
Two Indian nationals who were released from captivity in Afghanistan on July 31, 2020, returned to India on Tuesday. It is worth recalling that seven Indian nationals were kidnapped in Afghanistan in May 2018, including the two who returned on August 4. Six Indian nationals have so far been released from captivity, the State Department said in a press release. "We thank the government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan for their constant and unwavering support in the release of the Indians," said the ministry. All seven Indians worked for KEC International Limited in Maharashtra, the company that works to develop inland electricity infrastructure. It should be remembered that the Taliban never officially assumed responsibility for the kidnapping of these Indian nationals. Only after their release was it confirmed that the Taliban were behind their abductions. India is one of Afghanistan's leading development partners. During a phone conversation between Narendra Modi and Ashraf Ghani on Monday, the Afghan President thanked the Indian Prime Minister for providing the timely food and medical aid to meet Afghan requirements. For his part, Prime Minister Modi reaffirmed India's commitment to the people of Afghanistan in their pursuit of a peaceful, prosperous and inclusive Afghanistan.
- What's your favorite song from Asrar
- Why are digital marketers paid less
- Great Britain could join the EU again
- Jesus is a Messenger from Allah
- What is the Japanese word for leader
- What makes a company charitable
- How many trees have you planted?
- Are women really interested in penis size?
- What can globalists learn from nationalists
- Why do people continue to live 1
- Is socialism responsible for the situation in Venezuela?
- Why does Daisy love Gatsby
- What is compliance as a service
- Is it true that feminists are lesbians?
- What would happen if America bought Brazil?
- Is 5 p.m. sunlight good for vitamin D.
- Should nationalism be viewed as unethical Why
- Which events or experiences actually change people
- How do I buy sunglasses online
- How important is copywriting in advertising
- Hong Kong is racist for Indians
- Is China's military better than Russia
- Which is preferably Arduino or STM32
- What is China's final