Who is faster The Flash or Superman
Why did Superman hold back against the Flash in Justice League?
Superman is very aware that most of his opponents are often less durable and usually less physically strong than him. When in doubt, he will use the least amount of force necessary to deal with his opponents. To understand his actions, they have to be seen in context.
The fight begins with Superman realizing with his super senses that Batman's supply belt is empty. This means that he always scans his opponents. Something prudent when you are unsure of your opponents' abilities. He does this to everyone he fights.
While the lightning bolt's initial interactions confuse Superman (he has likely fought few opponents as quickly as he did), once he realizes he can keep up with his opponent's speed, he backs off and pulls his punch when he's done to measure of lightning sees that he need use no more than the slightest use of force. Your description seems to adequately describe the scene, but in context it looks more like Superman measuring his opponent's level.
Superman is always cautious during the fight. Always. With his strength, it is important that he is in control because he is morally opposed to killing his opponents. In this fight he uses the force necessary to inflict damage on his opponent, nothing more. Look at his eyes, he predicts where the lightning will be and times its stroke to make sure it's where it needs to be. Once he was sure he could hit him, he just flicked him instead. That tiny blow throws lightning down the street.
Although they didn't show it in the DCnU, in the previous continuities, Superman used to scan his opponents to see how much force to use in combat. He uses his hearing to measure heart rates and his x-ray to determine physical bone density. He also takes note of their ability to harm him, because if they are strong enough to hit and injure him, they should be strong enough so that he can use more of his skills in a fight. Even if he believes his opponent is strong enough to use his powers to the full, he will still hold back in order to reduce collateral damage to the environment and the people who may be nearby.
A quick review of the physiology of lightning revealed that, despite its amazing speed and ability to deliver super-fast blows, the lightning was in no way able to withstand a direct full blow. The touch of a finger is more than enough to turn off someone whose general physical abilities are little more than a well-trained person.
Thaddeus Howze ♦
Thaddeus Howze ♦
Thaddeus Howze ♦
- Why healthy eating is better than dietary supplements
- How to hack Gmail 1
- What is the hubridization of N3
- What is the synonym for screamed
- How does price control affect the business?
- Do Americans consider Turkish Europeans or Asians
- How does Ti vs Te explain things
- Christmas is stressful for financial reasons
- Rubies can be a different color than red
- How many Harry Potters are there
- Why do Tampa men wear toe rings
- How can I work in the Philippines
- Is Uber a taxi or a service
- What is press release
- Which haplogroup represents the most in Persian genetics?
- Why do physicists make great engineers
- What are the main imports and exports of Afghans
- Rusts rebar in concrete
- What is your dream 2
- Which should be a thicker beam or pillar
- What is electronegativity How to calculate it
- What is the best korean spicy food
- Is mainstream media true
- Are women really interested in penis size?