Where are period cramps
Burbeck R, Willig C. The personal experience of dysmenorrhoea: an interpretative phenomenological analysis. J Health Psychol 2014; 19 (10): 1334-1344.
Chen CX, Barrett B, Kwekkeboom KL. Efficacy of Oral Ginger (Zingiber officinale) for Dysmenorrhea: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2016; 2016: 6295737.
Chen CX, Draucker CB, Carpenter JS. What women say about their dysmenorrhea: a qualitative thematic analysis. BMC Womens Health 2018; 18 (1): 47.
Chen CX, Shieh C, Draucker CB, Carpenter JS. Reasons women do not seek health care for dysmenorrhea. J Clin Nurs 2018; 27 (1-2): e301-e308.
Jo J, Lee SH. Heat therapy for primary dysmenorrhea: A systematic review and meta-analysis of its effects on pain relief and quality of life. Sci Rep 2018; 8 (1): 16252.
Ju H, Jones M, Mishra G. The prevalence and risk factors of dysmenorrhea. Epidemiol Rev 2014; (36): 104-113.
Latthe PM, Champaneria R. Dysmenorrhoea. BMJ Clin Evid 2014: pii: 0813.
Marjoribanks J, Ayeleke RO, Farquhar C, Proctor M. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for dysmenorrhoea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015; (7): CD001751.
Matthewman G, Lee A, Kaur JG, Daley AJ. Physical activity for primary dysmenorrhea: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. On J Obstet Gynecol 2018; 219 (3): 255.e251-255.e220.
Osayande AS, Mehulic S. Diagnosis and initial management of dysmenorrhea. Am Fam Physician 2014; 89 (5): 341-346.
Pattanittum P, Kunyanone N, Brown J, Sangkomkamhang US, Barnes J, Seyfoddin V et al. Dietary supplements for dysmenorrhea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2016; (3): CD002124.
Proctor ML, Murphy PA, Pattison HM, Suckling J, Farquhar CM. Behavioral interventions for dysmenorrhea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2007; (3): CD002248.
Smith CA, Armor M, Zhu X, Li X, Lu ZY, Song J. Acupuncture for dysmenorrhoea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2016; (4): CD007854.
Wong CL, Farquhar C, Roberts H, Proctor M. Oral contraceptive pill for primary dysmenorrhea. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2009; (4): CD002120.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside of IQWiG. We describe in detail in our methods how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- Are feminists morally superior to non-feminists
- Why shouldn't I burn Manusmriti?
- How far are you from reality
- How do advertising agencies manage competing accounts?
- Which states share a Supreme Court?
- Which countries have the least no allies?
- Can the impeachment be reversed by the Senate?
- What is smart jewelry
- What are you old fashioned about 1
- Australia has a strong economy
- What is thought of the Iranian people
- Ignore a way of parting
- Which string instrument does your soul touch?
- Why is America so unsafe
- Which companies need a courier service
- Will George Osborne stand for election?
- Which countries produce self-driving cars?
- What is the SI3 class for diamonds
- Is Balaji Viswanathan from IIT
- How bad are oligarchies
- What are the career opportunities after graduation
- Are there YG online auditions
- How do I disappear completely 1
- Are Armenians and Pontic Greeks DNA related