Were women instructed not to wear jewelry
but that's a fun topic! Interestingly, I never found my aversion to any kind of jewelry a problem. I'm a woman too, but I've never had my ears pierced, refused to wear my children's watch (instead I learned to appreciate time myself and look at other people's watches, and now there is yes cell phones) and to get contact lenses as soon as possible instead of glasses.
My partner thinks it's great that there are women like that too, because he hates any kind of turmoil himself. There was never a problem with previous relationships either ... uh, I think anyway. I know a lot of people who are more natural to alternative in style. It's not like jewelery is compulsory, just public perception (advertising ...) is of course very much in that direction.
I can totally understand the disgust, by the way. Objects like that are very personal, in fact I associate them with third teeth and other prostheses, you don't necessarily have to want to touch them. I don't want it on myself either. Fortunately, it doesn't make a phobia.
Where it comes from - I have no idea. My father always spoke out very clearly against all kinds of junk and never wore the wedding ring. I might have copied that unconsciously. I can also imagine inherited likes / dislikes.
I wouldnâ € ™ t see disgust as a problem unless it seriously affects life. Seeing slime might be a little awesome ... You can be smart in other ways, with well-tailored clothes and accessories, or whatever that means
27.10.2010 14:05 • #25
- What are the benefits of sustainable tourism
- What do Arabs think of Iraqis
- How do hotels maintain affordable prices?
- Has a child ever saved your life
- Which country will not survive global warming?
- Why are trilogy rings so expensive
- What does inta mean in Arabic
- Why do you support BJP modes
- What is a car glove box
- Have your wildest childhood dreams come true
- How big are grizzly bears
- Is old age really that painful?
- Is 16 a teenager 1
- What is a diamond lattice
- Is a changed person a wrong person
- Which countries belong to East Asia
- What causes some people to support National Socialism?
- Why do rich people collect luxury cars
- Certificates should be attached to the curriculum vitae
- What is trichophagy
- What do the Turks think of the Persians
- Influencers make a lot of money
- What's your favorite brown privilege moment
- Great Britain and Russia are natural allies
- What are some popular 80s fashion trend
- Hinduism was worth it
- Which Beatles songs are most similar to jazz
- How is gold melted and why
- Could populism actually be good for democracy?
- What is a professional university student
- What are the functions of parliament
- What is the national anthem of Turkey
- What are the goals of tourism
- May women undress for men