UTA is a non-profit association
Women's meeting place UTAMARA e.V.
The women's meeting place UTAMARA e.V. was initiated by the International Free Women’s Foundation (IFWF) based in the Netherlands and founded in October 2006 under their patronage.
A comprehensive network of women from different European countries and especially Germany supported the establishment of the UTAMARA women's meeting place ideally and materially. Since its foundation, the women's meeting place UTAMARA e.V. has established itself as a non-profit association. UTAMARA now has around 300 co-wives from different countries of origin, many of whom are involved in the work and projects on a voluntary basis.
Uta and Amara
Uta Schneiderbanger and Amara Ceren Doğruak worked for years in the Kurdish women's movement for a dignified life for all people. As German and Turkish women, they understood the violence and oppression against women worldwide as an attack on themselves and advocated global women's solidarity and overcoming patriarchal conditions. Both women spoke several languages and actively participated in the establishment of a network between women and women's organizations in different countries.
Because her life came to an early end due to a car accident in 2005 and many of her wishes and dreams have not yet been fulfilled, the UTAMARA women's meeting place was named after these two outstanding personalities.
- What does Pangea mean in geography
- Is it a bad thing to be furry
- Does the landlord insurance cover the legal costs
- Are Tibetans Caucasian
- What is the meaning of the Gujarati language
- Is TCS an MNC
- How are foreigners treated in Kenya
- Is St. Petersburg Florida really that dangerous?
- The RV insurance covers water damage
- Why are Indians unhappy?
- What is the largest church in Africa
- Can you swim in the sea
- How serious is corruption in China
- Which city is called Paris of India
- Are there Jewish kings and kingdoms?
- What are the best bridal ring designs
- What do you use RSS for
- How do I create an ORDER MANAGEMENT
- The tennis racket industry is monopolized
- What are words that rhyme with approach?
- What are the effects of neo-colonialism
- Is Gordon Ramsay an idiot
- Who can learn digital marketing
- Liked Ravana Rambha