Which languages sound like French
The most beautiful languages in the world
After we have already listed the most widely spoken languages in the world, we are now showing you a collection of the world's most beautiful languages. Depending on your native language, the languages you speak, and the ones you actually know, the answer to this can vary greatly. It is a question of personal taste, as well as how often and with how many foreign languages you have dealt with. As a Hungarian born person raised in the Middle East and educated in a French educational system, here is my take on the world's most beautiful languages ...
FRENCH - MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE
I think we all agree that there is probably no language in the world that sounds more beautiful than French. Time and again we have proven in numerous studies how infatuated the world is with spoken French. The language is often described as soft, romantic, elegant, and aesthetically pleasing. With the unpronounceable “r”, the nasal vowel sounds “en”, “in”, “un” and the melodic emphasis, the language appears very musical to a non-native speaker. And let's not forget the strong cultural context that gives French the status of the most beautiful spoken language in the world. Who could resist Édith Piaf's rolling “r” s in “La vie en rose” or Serge Gainsbourg's hypnotic tone in “Bonnie and Clyde”?
GERMAN - MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNG LANGUAGE
It is often said that German sounds harsh, but the language can be very expressive, melodic and emotional - especially when it comes around the corner with a catchy pop melody. Who hasn't hummed or sung along with Nena's “99 Luftballons” (without perhaps understanding the text)? Or recently to Andreas Bourani's “Auf uns”, CRO's “Bye Bye” or an Oktoberfest hit while standing on a bench wearing lederhosen (a traditional Bavarian costume)? Turn up the music and let the German language enchant your ears and carry you away with the emotions!
ARABIC - MOST BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN LANGUAGE
For the eyes of a person who is used to the classical Latin or Roman alphabet, the Arabic script with its elaborate and ornate calligraphy is more like an elaborate ornament than an actual script. Written from right to left, with no recognizable upper or lower case letters, the Arabic script seems to flow endlessly in a truly fascinating way. So it is not surprising that Arabic calligraphy is revered as a form of religious art and is embroidered or painted on sacred objects or places.
ITALIAN - MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY LANGUAGE
When you think of a fiery, expressive language, Italian immediately comes to mind. This singing, joyful and loud language is not only enriched with emotions through the emphasis and pitch, but also through the passionate gestures that go along with certain situations and expressions. More than 200 hand gestures are used by Italians in everyday conversations, be it children, the elderly or even politicians on national television. Gestures are a form of body language that gives Italian its incredible energy and power.
- How exactly did the Great Recession end?
- How intellectual are ENFJs typically
- Is Greta Thunberg a liberal
- Where can I find highly paid tasks
- How do you teach design innovation
- Why is England also called Great Britain
- Litecoin will hit 1 million
- What do the deaf think about silence?
- Support Social Darwinism
- What software do package designers use
- Beauty privilege is real
- How can anyone define India
- What are some interesting facts about Surat
- What does modesty mean in fashion
- How was your schoolday
- Can you learn ASL in two months
- What happened after the Kurukshetra war
- Russia is becoming more communist
- Is Jamaican jerk chicken overrated
- How can I do an animation course
- Is it good to masturbate every day 3
- What is current density
- How bad is the US military
- Is it true that feminists are lesbians?
- What is Sambandham in Kerala
- Hong Kong is still owned by the UK
- When do you know someone
- Why is a social security number required
- Why are coffee tables so short
- Can men be nymphomaniac?
- Indian democracy is overrated
- What actually happens during intercourse
- Is a migration in DU possible
- What is a moral choice