Is there a clock software
Welcome to OpenWatch!
What is OpenWatch?
OpenSwatch is a digital wristwatch that is published on this site under a free license.
The goal of the Open Hardware project is to provide a platform for those who like to wear a watch that they can program themselves and adapt to their needs. All the necessary documents such as drawings, circuit diagrams, parts lists and program codes can be found on the following pages.
What are the main components of OpenWatch?
OpenWatch consists of a mechanical watch case made of stainless steel, electronics with a microprocessor and an OLED display. The ATmega168 microprocessor from ATMEL in combination with an SMD clock crystal gives the time base and controls the display. The 1-inch Pictiva (TM) display from OSRAM is freely programmable with a resolution of 96 × 36 pixels.
The circuit diagram of OpenWatch shows the processor ATmega168 with the 32.768 kHz clock crystal in the center. The clock tackles the time base (Real Time Clock) of the processor. The processor clock itself is generated by the internal RC oscillator. The processor can be programmed via the six-pole pin header (ISP). I use the in-circuit programmer AVRISP mkII from ATMEL. The display is controlled via the SPI lines of the processor (MOSI, SCK and SS). The MISO line is not connected because the display can only be written and not read. In addition to the 3V operating voltage from the lithium battery (VDD), the display also requires a 12 V display voltage (VCC). This is generated by a switching regulator in the display driver. This requires an external circuit with a coil (L1), a Schottky diode (D1) and a MosFet transistor (Q1). IC2 is an “Ambient Light Sensor” that can be used to control the brightness of the display.
The watch case is still in development.
View of the watch case with bracelet from OpenWatch.
The drawings were created on SolidWorks.
Exploded view of the watch case.
First prototype - housing manufactured on a 3D printer (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Rapid prototyping housing
These are the finished production drawings of the watch case:
Drawing of the housing
Drawing of the lid
- Do you like men in tights
- How is masochism cured
- Why I suddenly started to like Coldplay songs
- How much do gold earrings weigh
- Paper or hand dryer
- Is black a racist word
- Respect Telugus Tamils
- Are there female privileges
- What are your favorite Chicago restaurants
- Is greatness born or created
- Are women really interested in penis size?
- How do I learn to invest
- What are the wishes of 75-year-olds
- Why should a company use bespoke software?
- When did fashion start?
- Is an inferiority complex healthy
- Why are chains given in girls jeans
- What is polymer resin
- How can I respect other feelings
- The CMA certificate from IMA is worth it
- How should Kaetzchen look like
- Why were Vikings better than knights
- Will continue to use Netflix AWS for streaming
- Are Prussians historically German